The Everton Board Thread

I'm sure the moderators would frown upon such behaviour if you reported the constant fingering of every post you make by the Dalai Of Ditton.
@Groucho would almost certainly be annoyed having told folk to stop being titheads
Hello mate.

Yes. That would cheese me off. Pray tell, what’s the issue?

I suggested this a few months back. Could be a possibility. Let's see how it pans out. Interesting developments, for sure.
Isn’t the stadium and land not owned by Everton under the Everton stadium thingy

I don’t think Blue sky holding(whatever it’s called) owned it

Sorry brain not working lol

Could also be that the sale is for the club, not the stadium, given Moshiri owns other properties (Pier Head etc). We’re all hoping we end up owning our own stadium but who knows what the barking mad walnut is going to do?
Moshiri isn’t selling anything, if what the Esk is saying is true then as an example Moshiri owns 97% and 13k shares MSP are going to be issued 14k shares meaning they own more then 50.1% if the club but Moshiri still has his 13k shares but down to 48.1%

* all figures are for example

The funds are being used to finish the stadium.

New board will be commercial in nature. The Club has not been run well commercially. The investors are not sentimental. This is a business deal and the goal is to make a profit for investors.
Good about time we stopped being run like a sentimental tribute to a once great institution,and started acting like a modern day Premier league club.

Not when the club is sold for a profit in 5-7 years.

So they're not coming in to be successful on the pitch, only in their pocketbook?

Lovely.

08f99186-f558-4e5a-ad71-56395b6b276b_text.gif