The Everton Board Thread

It would take a significant investment, more than reported, to gain a controlling stake in a PL club, especially one with a huge asset on the way. It’s odd Moshiri is giving up control for the figures being speculated - there has to be a reason.
Ah right I see what your saying

It would take a significant investment, more than reported, to gain a controlling stake in a PL club, especially one with a huge asset on the way. It’s odd Moshiri is giving up control for the figures being speculated - there has to be a reason.
He’s had enough, seen the fans turn on him and the board, plus all the bad publicity he’s getting with links to Usmanov. Longer he leaves it, worse it could get for him, he wants out

Could it be that he isnt seeing any of the money? Was in a guardian article that mentioned him being investigated due to his Usmanov links and mentioned a sale similar to Chelsea where Abramovic didnt see any of the sale money.

Could also be that the sale is for the club, not the stadium, given Moshiri owns other properties (Pier Head etc). We’re all hoping we end up owning our own stadium but who knows what the barking mad walnut is going to do?

He had a company that went belly up. Owed the Chinese 650 million who are hoping to have him in court. 2024 being mooted. Radz reminds me of the main mafia man in the Original Italian Job. I'm sure it's his dad.
He sounds bad news mate. Hope you get him out of the club as soon as you’s can.

Nothing wrong with them being shareholders as long as they are off the board. They will then have the same rights as any other shareholder.
What do you mean, there's no AGM, where do Chairman Bull and headlock Sally go to complain about our shoddy treatment?

Could also be that the sale is for the club, not the stadium, given Moshiri owns other properties (Pier Head etc). We’re all hoping we end up owning our own stadium but who knows what the barking mad walnut is going to do?
I reckon this is his objective - sell the club, keep the shiny new asset and reap the annual rewards from a sitting tenant

George Downing is a Crosby-born property tycoon, a hugely successful businessman.Andy Bell is a Liverpool-born hugely successful investment pioneer whose firm now manages £42bn of assets for 172000 customers.Both huge Evertonians as well. Competent people, more so than BK & DBB

I suggested this a few months back. Could be a possibility. Let's see how it pans out. Interesting developments, for sure.