The Everton Board Thread

Be careful when pulling @4737carlin up on anything. I got a warning for correcting his/her appalling grammar and referring to him/her as Jenny.

Yes I have had a warning too for being off topic, it's a pattern. lol anyway please sack our current Chairman and board MSP, because they are crap and the fans can't stand them, that is if you can find them, last seen at Anfield singing you'll never walk alone, ( Otherwise they put you in a headlock), The Norwegians couldn't understand that last bit ? Our Moderaters will probably hold a minutes silence for our friend @4737carlin when Bill is fired, from a Cannon hopefully. Well enough of my ramblings and let's hope for a brighter, more optimistic future, onwards and upwards.

Another point of interest in the esk's message is the wording of "allowing for change in key Chair and CEO positions". Could this be some kind of deal that Bill made to sell the club that while Moshiri is majority owner he cannot remove him? Or am I reading too much into a simple statement where MSP can then construct the board they want. But couldn't they force that even if they bought in at 20-25%...

People are saying "bye Bill and Denise", but we all know they're both not moving or selling shares and only Moshiri's majority will be touched here. Anything else is pure copium.

Another point of interest in the esk's message is the wording of "allowing for change in key Chair and CEO positions". Could this be some kind of deal that Bill made to sell the club that while Moshiri is majority owner he cannot remove him? Or am I reading too much into a simple statement where MSP can then construct the board they want. But couldn't they force that even if they bought in at 20-25%...
Your reading to much into it.

The debt will be paid off by Moshiri..unlike Bill who loaded his debt on the club and ultimately Moshiri.

The new ground will be courtesy of Moshiri in LIVERPOOL on the banks of the Mersey, unlike Bill's two failed ground moves that cost the CLUB untold millions of debt. Think about it Bill tried to move us to Kirkby if he had his way, thank God for KEOIC.
FFP restrictions our solely down to Bill who has ran the club, ( into the ground) foolishly entrusted to do that by Moshiri, with the useless, amateurish board, again made up by Bill.
All the managers, DOF's you have mentioned were all agreed to by Bill, did you hear Bill complain dear ? Any pillow talk ? No thought not. They are all on Bill's record too dear.

BTW, any idea where Bill and his cowardly board have been hiding ? A dereliction of duty, can't even be bothered to meet the FAB team they set up, still picking up their wages though aren't they dear.
Anyway sick and tired of taking you apart you're too easy. Now run along Bill will need his bedpan changing soon. Oh and the Mods have asked all posters to fill in the fans survey, looking forward to the results aren't you ? And looking forward even more to when Bill finally gets kicked out on his backside with the rest of his pathetic board and we can become a proper Football club again and have " Real good times.

Not forgetting that Bill and Denise would not fire their pick Lampard, so Moshiri stepped in to do what was necessary.

People are saying "bye Bill and Denise", but we all know they're both not moving or selling shares and only Moshiri's majority will be touched here. Anything else is pure copium.
Majority shareholders hold a majority of voting rights. So if MSP hold the majority of shares, they control who is on the board. So if they wish to remove Bill and Denise, then they're gone