The Everton Board Thread

Everton fans you don't know how lucky you are. To compound our relegation ,Radrizzani is using Elland Road as security to buy Sampdoria. I thought Ken Bates,Ridsdale and Cellino were bad,this bloke is taking the mick. Be grateful.
We are lucky in some ways yes, to have survied all these years without relegation is a decent achievment, we have got lucky at times though

Everton fans you don't know how lucky you are. To compound our relegation ,Radrizzani is using Elland Road as security to buy Sampdoria. I thought Ken Bates,Ridsdale and Cellino were bad,this bloke is taking the mick. Be grateful.

To be fair Bill Kenwright sold quite a bit of our clubs stuff to stay in charge, the training ground, the park end carpark, our Season ticket sales for two years in advance. Moyes worked miracles at Everton by selling our best players and finding diamonds in the rough. It was the much maligned Moshiri who paid off all Bills debts he put on the club.

We are lucky in some ways yes, to have survied all these years without relegation is a decent achievment, we have got lucky at times though

….it does make ‘Everton That’ a bit of a lie.

The ball over the line against Bolton, the Hans Segars Weetabix dive over Graham Stuart’s shot, Dion Dublin putting an easy header over the Park End bar in the crucial Coventry match. It easily trumps a striker finding the net against us after a barren spell, a dodgy VAR or getting City away in the 3rd round of the cup.

in times of real desperation, I have wondered about spirits within the walls of Goodison.

….it does make ‘Everton That’ a bit of a lie.

The ball over the line against Bolton, the Hans Segars Weetabix dive over Graham Stuart’s shot, Dion Dublin putting an easy header over the Park End bar in the crucial Coventry match. It easily trumps a striker finding the net against us after a barren spell, a dodgy VAR or getting City away in the 3rd round of the cup.

in times of real desperation, I have wondered about spirits within the walls of Goodison.
Are you wondering now Eggs - rum? *sun is well over the yardarm! :)

To be fair Bill Kenwright sold quite a bit of our clubs stuff to stay in charge, the training ground, the park end carpark, our Season ticket sales for two years in advance. Moyes worked miracles at Everton by selling our best players and finding diamonds in the rough. It was the much maligned Moshiri who paid off all Bills debts he put on the club.
I don't doubt Moshiri's financial dedication to the club, but he is the man at the top and his board have let him down and he needs to change them out otherwise he's a damp fool - that is if he remains the owner.

Yes the much maligned Moshiri, who hasnt put any debt on the club, overseen no FFP restrictions and has the fantasic record of 7th, 8th, 8th, 12th, 10th, 16th, 17th and the employment of Rafael, Big Sam, Koeman, Brands, SIlva too early and Steve Walsh all on his record

Inappropriate Behaviour
Yes the much maligned Moshiri, who hasnt put any debt on the club, overseen no FFP restrictions and has the fantasic record of 7th, 8th, 8th, 12th, 10th, 16th, 17th and the employment of Rafael, Big Sam, Koeman, Brands, SIlva too early and Steve Walsh all on his record
Alright Mr Viner - can you do another fluff piece on you’re mate Billy Bullshitter or
how sad the panda nonce is at not being able to go the game please, we haven’t had one for a while.

Here’s to more good times….

Alright Mr Viner - can you do another fluff piece on you’re mate Billy Bullshitter or
how sad the panda nonce is at not being able to go the game please, we haven’t had one for a while.

Here’s to more good times….
All in good time my friend, we have a long football free summer to fill

He didn't read the room, and now he's paying for it.

When it all kicked off he was in the mindset that most Everton supporters would swallow the slur/attack on a few fellow fans that they'd transgressed the line of decency and so he and Boyland especially did what they always did: parrot the official line.

They didn't know wtf to do when all our fans rejected that line and fought back. He shat his kecks with his mate Boyland but tried (incredibly) to go for what they thought was 'neutrality'...a position made to look like cowardice in the face of someone from the outside like Ian Wright who simply held his hands up and said "I was manipulated and got it wrong. Sorry, you're being run by a shower of duplicitous tools".

O'Keeffe and Boyland are finished. Absolutely done for. If I were their employer at The Athletic I'd be taking a very close look at this affair and start wondering who I was emplying and why I should continue to do so.
@davek 2.0 is a person I find myself agreeing with more and more. Should I feel dirty or proud that they've come back from the wilderness during the season as a better person. Proof that rehabilitation works?