The Everton Board Thread

How do you go about buying shares and whats the rough cost involved?
You can contact the sec of the Shareholders association who, I think, posts that I am a potential buyer, then if any of the shareholders want to sell, t hey contact you and you come to an agreement on price. I was recently contacted but the £4k per share was too much for me to splaff on a vanity mission.

Moves forward as far as the league goes, away from relegation to playing in Europe. Football back then didnt have as much money as now. Maybe it was vanity, maybe i was for Moshiri as well, i dunno, i do kind of hope with MSP it isnt vanity at all as they seem to be more about business
Everton where on the verge of relegation and he appointed Moyes who saved the club.. Moyes turned the club around not Kenwrong. Kenwright refused to back him even when we got 4th, he also sold off a load of our better players against Moyes wishes and bought players Moyes didn’t want. Sold Ferguson to Newcastle

The mad thing is that I can see a commercial board doing more to prevent us being relegated than the current "supporter" board. I sometimes get the feeling Kenwright sees relegation as acceptable as long as we don't give in to being run like the proper multi national business that we are

It is startling how poorly the commercial side of the business has been run when you compare it to other investments.

I’ve mentioned this before. The new stadium is going to be a boondoggle for the Club. And the new board being dropped in knows how to monetize it.

It is startling how poorly the commercial side of the business has been run when you compare it to other investments.

I’ve mentioned this before. The new stadium is going to be a boondoggle for the Club. And the new board being dropped in knows how to monetize it.

I had to google (other search engines are available) that word and it came up with 'a project that is a waste of time and money' is this what you actually meant concerning the stadium

Everton where on the verge of relegation and he appointed Moyes who saved the club.. Moyes turned the club around not Kenwrong. Kenwright refused to back him even when we got 4th, he also sold off a load of our better players against Moyes wishes and bought players Moyes didn’t want. Sold Ferguson to Newcastle

To be fair it was PJ (& Duncan) Peter Johnson that sold Duncan Ferguson behind Walter Smith's back.

Rooney to United for button's, at the time he was possibly, after the Euro's one of the best Teenage footballers on the planet.