The Croatian situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You expected them to turn down the passion for you because it makes you uncomfortable? You want them to join in with your picnic? Anyone know possession statistics please? English most popular hobby 2017...football... :coffee:

What is this Torcida wham? Is that like Urchins?

Couldn't go last night, had to work. Any trouble outside?

FA cup game carnage before kick off as i arrived thousands were entering the side entrance chanting we're going to take the Glawdys st end - My older brother said why are they going in that end are they mad - got into the paddock right by it all - never witnessed anything like it, at a football match absolute carnage the top of the st end just dropped on to them ready for them with the weapons used they escaped running onto the pitch and towards the park end some never made it St Johns ambulance pass the paddock up to the park end - rushing with stretchers blood dripping through them - 30 minutes before kick off typically we lost 2-0 to a lower league side!
not sure if one Millwall fan died?[/QUOTE that's bad that is was the gwladys going to do anything last night ?it looked weird last night on the stream. They were standing ready like

my workmate from Verona is selling his 30yo Vespa for a good price. Cmon over for a look.

It's older than most of the angry posters in the transfer thread
Imagine going to an ace city like Liverpool where you can drink and have a really good time for a couple of days watching your team without any bother, then wrapping t shirts round your heads and faux charging kids and women? They can't handle their Carling the cringey scruffs.

Watch how ours handle Split, another beautiful city, they'll go to have a nice time and make mates with the locals. Why wouldn't you? Well, unless it was Wales in which case all North Welsh farmer Nazis must DIE.

Imagine going to an ace city like Liverpool where you can drink and have a really good time for a couple of days watching your team without any bother, then wrapping t shirts round your heads and faux charging kids and women?

Watch how ours handle Split, another beautiful city, they'll go to have a nice time and make mates with the locals. Why wouldn't you? Well, unless it was Wales in which case all North Welsh farmer Nazis must DIE.

calm down chico. one thread/topic at a time

Oh and I see @BossBlue is thread banned for calling out the yugobells too. Nice one mods! Way to go!

Helmets.

I can imagine the WhatsApp exchange between you.

maxresdefault.jpg

Funny, these hoards have English hooligans from 30-40 years ago as theiir icon...few countries still stuck there - former Soviet republics and former Yugoslavia and some other eastern european countries, so travelling fans should be always on guard...

The stewards piped them down cause the top lads did everything they could to stop the escalation, as it would mean expulsion from Europe. If not, your moms&kids stand would have been charged and thank God it didnt come to that
Tell your top lads they are gentlemen and scholars and thank you very much for not going past the 50 odd year old fat fellas in yellow coats to attack us. We are forever grateful you bumbag wearing bell ends

@chicoazul
Why is it us who has to spot the titheads on here and tackle them instead of the mods?

You think we don't spot and bin many of them before they get to the forum ?
Not saying we're perfect, but to suggest the Mod Team idly sit around doing nothing is just wrong and very unfair.

And instead of tackling any 'titheads' that do get through - use the report function and let the Mod Team deal with them.

@AndyC becoming a mod doesn't mean than you vacate a usually sound poster style and turn into an electronic teacher who disengages the regular posters?

I thank you for the 'usually sound poster' comment, and I don't think I have vacated to being an electronic teacher who disengages.
Chico, I think you read me wrongly... and I was not trampling over Blues to protect Hajduk posters, my comment to you was made in an attempt, albeit obviously a failed one, to try to keep things calm and hopefully relatively friendly.

In my opinion, and that of whichever member of the Mod Team threadbanned you, you were going a bit too far in your stereotyping of all the Hajduk posters, some of whom I totally agree were idiots, but some of whom seemed okay.

Do the right thing and apologise to the blues who you trampled over to protect yugobells who'd signed up the day before. Come on.

I don't feel an apology is necessary given what I've explained, but if it'll bring this to an end... I'll say sorry.

Now give us a kiss and go back to winding up RS eh ?

They were like a bunch of left wing anti facist ultras desperate to cause trouble and not allow a peaceful activity to pass without trying to force their views on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.