The Croatian situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think yesterday was bad behaviour, you probably should spare yourself the grief of going to our gaff :D
Nothing special happened for Croatian standards, nobody will be seeing this as a 'result'. Nor will tensions be any higher than.they would.have.been if it hadnt happened.
As far as a pitch invasion goes, that would.mean us kicked out for good, and the top lads know.this so were trying to stop people from going in, that was also the fighting you saw.between ourselves. Had they decided to kick off instead, it would have been really, really ugly

Taking your top off / wearing a scarf round your head doesn't make you hard.

I was there and no one stopped anyone getting on the pitch, acted big behing the stewards. Split fans knew they would have got a serious hiding if they came near.

scruffy scwany meffs.

Mindless degenerates resorting to violence because their team is utter rubbish. I thought most people left that kind of thing behind at school but your country is about 20 years behind Western civilisation, so perhaps your collective mental age is also 20 years behind.

*throws object*

*grunts*

"YEAH !!!"
For the record, I was there, and the Everton fans behaved.

Split kicked of entirely between themselves.

..it's all very sad and all very unnecessary. Never understood why blokes would want to do anything but watch the footy at a footy match. Senseless, but there are some odd individuals around.
Too much beer - it was a regular occurrence in the 1960's - the day millwall fans tried to take the Gwladys St end was horrific - stretchers going past me with blood dripping everywhere you could see knives, iron bars thank goodness those days have gone - last night's spat was listening to the commentators their fans fighting amongst themselves beer bottles being thrown etc only one fan arrested!

..it's all very sad and all very unnecessary. Never understood why blokes would want to do anything but watch the footy at a footy match. Senseless, but there are some odd individuals around.

To be fair they were absolute garbage and when we went ass in the second half they didn't even have one footballing side to watch lol

Too much beer - it was a regular occurrence in the 1960's - the day millwall fans tried to take the Gwladys St end was horrific - stretchers going past me with blood dripping everywhere you could see knives, iron bars thank goodness those days have gone - last night's spat was listening to the commentators their fans fighting amongst themselves beer bottles being thrown etc only one fan arrested!
What ??? The gwladys took on millwall ???

The stewards piped them down cause the top lads did everything they could to stop the escalation, as it would mean expulsion from Europe. If not, your moms&kids stand would have been charged and thank God it didnt come to that
Why would they head for the moms and dads stand and not to the right of them? and why do they always need a seat to arm themselves with?

Status
Not open for further replies.