The appalling communication skills of Everton FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a clever thread from David, Esk does the same thing on twitter.

You feed off peoples desire for constant news, off peoples sense of entitlement, like these football clubs and successful businessmen are going to bow to the pressure of George sitting in his mums basement in his undies.

Very clever.

Are the undies from George too??

Its a clever thread from David, Esk does the same thing on twitter.

You feed off peoples desire for constant news, off peoples sense of entitlement, like these football clubs and successful businessmen are going to bow to the pressure of George sitting in his mums basement in his undies.

Very clever.
200.gif

Here we go, the sense of entitlement in 2017.

As a fan heres what you are entitled to :

Yep, ALL of that.

You say you dont know whats going on, well im not Everton, but let me tell you whats going on.

We sacked our Manager, we currently have a temp Manager, his name is David Unsworth, his last role at the club was the U23 Manager, he is a former player, he will be taking charge on a temp basis until we appoint a new more perma Manager.

I will update with more news when there is any to give.
What!? Koeman sacked, Unsworth in temporary charge, club looking for permanent replacement. When did all this happen? Hate this club, they never tell you anything.

Isn’t this the same board who refused to answer questions at a AGM once?

You know that thing were Shareholders ask questions, you know because they have a financial investment here....

Didn’t this board also scrap AGM’s once?

Yeah no issue about communication here lads, move on.

“Entitlement”

Well as paying customers I do believe we are a pretty important stakeholder here and the club should communicate with us.

Yeah but entitlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.