The Americans are coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
30m 20 years ago wasnt as easy to find as you think, back then football had a fraction of the money involved as it has now, anyway staying at Goodison hasnt killed us, we were fine and regular got into Europe

Got into Europe and then could not invest in the squad to take the next step … also Gregg offered to stump up the money and rent it back to bill… so basically the same situation that is being discussed now … just 20 years later . Oh and remeber we sold finch farm for 13m and then signed a 50 year lease at 1.4m a year … we are an absolute shambles and have been for a while , Moyes really did an amazing job here , both on and off the pitch and masked so many of bills flaws

SS_08291988_0100--612baa7ae91782e9e8ee67ea69192d04.jpg

As dodgy as Moshiri and Kia? Not having it, either way we were stable under Keneright

Mate … neither mosh or Kia would be here if it wasn’t for kenwright …

He also

Released NTL deal money before we got it and they went broke and put us in the Pooh.

Sold finch farm for 13m and then signed a 1.4m a year … 50 YEAR lease so we can use it

Lied about Greg and cost us kings doc

Lied about Chris Samuelson who mysteriously vanished as soon as he issued that to increase pressure and buy out Gregg.

He hired bitch , one of the most trusted football financial people at the time and sacked him working weeks

He put a 50m price tag on rooney then actually orchestrated his move for 20m

His ego to hold on to us meant green fleeces us for years to the point that we literally could not afford to sign a first team player for 2 and a half years.

He continued to sell our players at the end of the window to hide the fact he was asset stripping because we were in dire straights

He paraded signings like mgeady to the crowd like we had just signed zidane

And has been the one constant in the longest unsuccessful run I’m this clubs history

Continuously signs ex players and give them jobs, unsworth , Jeffers , baines, ebrell , Dunc … even Baxter FFS

And the sheer arrogance of the man , for all of this … he inducted HIMSELF into the Everton hall of fame …

Mate … neither mosh or Kia would be here if it wasn’t for kenwright …

He also

Released NTL deal money before we got it and they went broke and put us in the Pooh.

Sold finch farm for 13m and then signed a 1.4m a year … 50 YEAR lease so we can use it

Lied about Greg and cost us kings doc

Lied about Chris Samuelson who mysteriously vanished as soon as he issued that to increase pressure and buy out Gregg.

He hired bitch , one of the most trusted football financial people at the time and sacked him working weeks

He put a 50m price tag on rooney then actually orchestrated his move for 20m

His ego to hold on to us meant green fleeces us for years to the point that we literally could not afford to sign a first team player for 2 and a half years.

He continued to sell our players at the end of the window to hide the fact he was asset stripping because we were in dire straights

He paraded signings like mgeady to the crowd like we had just signed zidane

And has been the one constant in the longest unsuccessful run I’m this clubs history

Continuously signs ex players and give them jobs, unsworth , Jeffers , baines, ebrell , Dunc … even Baxter FFS

And the sheer arrogance of the man , for all of this … he inducted HIMSELF into the Everton hall of fame …
Yeah but what I maintain is when he owned the club we were a very stable football club now were a rotten mess and that mess is 100% on the shoulders of Moshiri.
Nobody can blame Bil for the recent catastrophic way the club has been ran, if it was Bill's fault he would of got us into this mess when he owned the club.

I just want someone who has experience in growing a sports based business. We need massive help on the commercial/marketing side of things. In this day and age there is so, so much more we could be doing and don't for some reason.

Yeah but what I maintain is when he owned the club we were a very stable football club now were a rotten mess and that mess is 100% on the shoulders of Moshiri.
Nobody can blame Bil for the recent catastrophic way the club has been ran, if it was Bill's fault he would of got us into this mess when he owned the club.

He got lucky with Moyes .. who by the way, was not his choice is was Walter smiths . He then slowly asset stripped the club while Moyes performed miracles .

And after searching “ 24/7, for 10 years “ for investment , he chose mosh …. And I can tell you why , it’s because he was allowed to stay on and be involved . Literally every other club had been bought out in that time so I have no idea where he was looking 24/7, actually I do , remeber he said he was talking to that “ investment group” that was actually a scam being run out of a guys bedroom in Manchester ? I. A league full of oligarchs, middle eastern oil billionaires and investment groups that are backed by countries , bill is chatting to some weirdo in Manchester trying to scam idiots from his bedroom .

Got into Europe and then could not invest in the squad to take the next step … also Gregg offered to stump up the money and rent it back to bill… so basically the same situation that is being discussed now … just 20 years later . Oh and remeber we sold finch farm for 13m and then signed a 50 year lease at 1.4m a year … we are an absolute shambles and have been for a while , Moyes really did an amazing job here , both on and off the pitch and masked so many of bills flaws
Forgot about that one. How can anyone think Boys Pen Bill has the clubs best interests at heart with this kind of ineptitude? At a time when top flight football is flooded with money, we are doing that kind of deal, selling our best assets and failing to build two stadiums. Something stinks, seriously stinks. But carry on clapping.

Yep, can’t help but feel that some classic American corporatism wouldn’t have tolerated DBB Brands and Kenwright for as long as we have

They'd be straight out.

Dunno what American's are linked, but know Soros's mob looked at us recently. He's a very competent businessman, and honestly would be very well qualified to drive the club forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.