SV Werder Bremen v Everton(Saturday 3 August 14:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 goals scored in 810 minutes of football this pre-season.

That's 1 goal every 3 games.

Kean better be as good as we all think he will be.

Just watched the first half on ETV and I thought we played well. The defence was solid, midfield fine, but Bernard and DCL were not up to scratch. I thought our central defenders played well together #ZoumaNotNeeded.....

Good little half from richy though, our threat in the final third with him in the side is like night and day compared to when he's not

Mert american's terrible opinions on football and football players offend me a lot more than any historical differences
Well that hardly can be true, you spend all your time on THIS forum and around the terrible opinions bandied about on here. Next poor excuse?

Lol, I love that American's think we care about the war of independence. Maybe a few toffs give a toss but most folk couldn't tell you when it was or a single individual involved beyond George Washington. I've visited the liberty bell but could only give you an estimate of the years involved. Anyone giving Americans any grief in here is for a laugh or as a result of more recent historical events!
Shhh, dont spoil it. Everyone has to Davek around and give some grief from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.