SV Werder Bremen v Everton(Saturday 3 August 14:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Avoid at all cost
0_GettyImages-1157945786.jpg

My memory is quite bad, but I do not recall the last time we didn't play at least 1 preseason game at Goodison?

Anyway, its Germany again where we will face the team called Sportverein Werder Bremen von 1899 e. V.

An 8th place finish last season, no doubt helped by wee Davy Klaassens BLAMMOS all over the place.

Sadly a very poor preseason overall currently, let's hope we can end it with a bang.

Depending on when Rico gets back and availability of players I would imagine Marco will be playing our strongest team.

There is, of course, a chance for a new signing or 2 to make the cut, that would seem unlikely, but not impossible.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Coleman - Mina - Keggers - Digne
Gomes - Delph
Rico - Viking - Bernie
DCL
This will be my final match preview, it has been my pleasure to write them, but the offer from City was too good to turn down at this point in my career.
I wish to thank everybody who bothered to read them and the mods for giving me the platform to write them, God speed to you all.

COYB

Who’s going over for this and what’s everyone’s plans.
We’re staying in Amsterdam Friday night and travelling across Saturday morning if any fellow evertonians are doing the same

What are you all doing in bremen apart from watching the blues. Drinking places?

This one is right next to the hotel I'm staying at, but open to other venues. Just foping for a big Everton after party.

Who’s going over for this and what’s everyone’s plans.
We’re staying in Amsterdam Friday night and travelling across Saturday morning if any fellow evertonians are doing the same

Doing the same.

You on the coaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.