SV Werder Bremen v Everton(Saturday 3 August 14:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the game
Pickford made some very good saves, defensively we looked fine, Mina had a very strong game. Digne and Coleman played very werk
Delphi’s injury so early is a worry and he does have history of injuries
Bernard has been off the pace all pre season
DCL is not good enough. He just wanders through games and I believe he’s going to end up with a career of what only. Gylfi also looks off the pace. Walcott is not good enough
MOM for me was Morgan. He was outstanding all game.
I presume Baines is injured we are very light on the bench. Looks like there’s no future for McCarthy at the club.

Really bothers you doesnt it, praise one american and still cant handle what went down 200+ years ago lol
Lol, I love that American's think we care about the war of independence. Maybe a few toffs give a toss but most folk couldn't tell you when it was or a single individual involved beyond George Washington. I've visited the liberty bell but could only give you an estimate of the years involved. Anyone giving Americans any grief in here is for a laugh or as a result of more recent historical events!

For the game
Pickford made some very good saves, defensively we looked fine, Mina had a very strong game. Digne and Coleman played very werk
Delphi’s injury so early is a worry and he does have history of injuries
Bernard has been off the pace all pre season
DCL is not good enough. He just wanders through games and I believe he’s going to end up with a career of what only. Gylfi also looks off the pace. Walcott is not good enough
MOM for me was Morgan. He was outstanding all game.
I presume Baines is injured we are very light on the bench. Looks like there’s no future for McCarthy at the club.

Good to hear Mina had a good game. It seems like the success of our season could hinge on him adapting and proving his worth.

Maybe we struggled to score last season because we used up our 20 something goals against that wank side in preseason last year. Here’s hoping we have saved goals for this season

Status
Not open for further replies.