Sell Gomes
Sell Dele

Release Mina
Release coleman
Release townsend

Recall branthwaite
Recall cannon

Massive rebuild ahead.

Don't understand the selling Gray stuff unless it's to get a FFP boost given he was signed for a packet of pork scratchings.

We all know his flaws by now but at various points in a season he scores a worldie to get a crucial draw or win and he's rated more as backup CF than Maupay and Simms in this manager's mind so would seem a strange sell now.

One player I'd like the club to look at is Tyler Adams. Only 24 and wouldn't shock me if he had a relegation release clause in his deal. People will moan going after relegated players again (like Tarks last summer) but Leeds defensively fell off a cliff once he got injured in mid March so think someone like him infront of the back 4 next season would be a very good first step in freshening up the 11.

Sell Gray
Sell maupet
Sell keane
Sell Gomes
Sell Dele

Release Mina
Release coleman
Release townsend

Recall branthwaite
Recall cannon

Massive rebuild ahead.

…you can only sell players when a club wants to buy them and when they are prepared to leave. Nobody will ‘buy’ Ali, it’s unlikely Keane will go on his salary.

I imagine Holgate, Gomes & maybe Godfrey will be open to offers. Simms could be sold. Cannon is already a better 3rd choice than Maupay. No way will the club want Coleman to leave, he’s such an influence & I actually think we’re ok at RB with him and Patterson.

I doubt we’ll keep Coady but he was a useful loanee, Branthwaite could be a fine addition.

For me, we need an effective central striker. We need a winger who offers genuine threat and goals and we need a LB.

…you can only sell players when a club wants to buy them and when they are prepared to leave. Nobody will ‘buy’ Ali, it’s unlikely Keane will go on his salary.

I imagine Holgate, Gomes & maybe Godfrey will be open to offers. Simms could be sold. Cannon is already a better 3rd choice than Maupay. No way will the club want Coleman to leave, he’s such an influence & I actually think we’re ok at RB with him and Patterson.

I doubt we’ll keep Coady but he was a useful loanee, Branthwaite could be a fine addition.

For me, we need an effective central striker. We need a winger who offers genuine threat and goals and we need a LB.
And we need a centre half.

In terms of just ability I'd say those two would be enough but neither is reliable fitness wise. For me Walker-Peters would be worth a look as he can cover both sides.

We should be all over Harvey Barnes. Great player.

Dream centre forward is Kolo Muani but they will want mega money for him and besides that I doubt he'd join anyway. Kamada from Frankfurt out of contract as well, he would add alot to our team

For me CB is the very least of our concerns.

Fullbacks
Midfield
Attackers
CBs
If we don’t get a cb we are likely to see Holgate or Keane starting. Branthwaite may be a prospect but it’s a big jump from the Eredevise. Godfrey- not sure what’s happening with him positionally.

May not be the main priority but its needed.

Don't understand the selling Gray stuff unless it's to get a FFP boost given he was signed for a packet of pork scratchings.

We all know his flaws by now but at various points in a season he scores a worldie to get a crucial draw or win and he's rated more as backup CF than Maupay and Simms in this manager's mind so would seem a strange sell now.

One player I'd like the club to look at is Tyler Adams. Only 24 and wouldn't shock me if he had a relegation release clause in his deal. People will moan going after relegated players again (like Tarks last summer) but Leeds defensively fell off a cliff once he got injured in mid March so think someone like him infront of the back 4 next season would be a very good first step in freshening up the 11.
Adams will have plenty of interest. Supposedly united were lurking if Leeds went down but I can’t see it. Don’t think he’s too 4 quality if I’m honest. Would be a good signing for Everton I think but if onana stays, I’d rather we try and invest in the attacking midfield rather than defensive. We need players who can contribute some goals and assists more than anything right now.