Summer transfer window 2023

If we stay up (I think we will) Get Viktor Gyökeres in. 21 goals and 11 assists. Yep it is in the championship, but he looks worth chancing. Dom is made of glass and as much as I like the lad he needs to go!
How many did Maupay get in the championships again? Very similar numbers, i think. Scoring in the championship is far from a PL quality stamp.

How many did Maupay get in the championships again? Very similar numbers, i think. Scoring in the championship is far from a PL quality stamp.

To be fair, it’s not his numbers. When I saw the YouTube clips I was not impressed at all but caught a couple of Cov games end of the season and he’s a nightmare. Really strong, really fast, works the whole backline. Think he’d be really useful.

To be fair, it’s not his numbers. When I saw the YouTube clips I was not impressed at all but caught a couple of Cov games end of the season and he’s a nightmare. Really strong, really fast, works the whole backline. Think he’d be really useful.

Never seen him but like you say, the youtubes make him look slow and generally Tosun.

Gyökeres runs more and is taller so well worth a punt in my book.

I have no idea how Maupay scored goals in any league?

There is no silver lining to relegation, but I must admit it will be instructive to see which rats first flee the sinking ship tomorrow...