Summer transfer window 2023

Im watching Gyokeres in the final atm.

hes been anonymous so far so im not sure he should be our first choice striker for this summer (assuming we stay up).
Really good all-round player. Could play with another striker or on his own. Touch and hold up play is great. Misses a fair few chances but can score a variety of goals. Very creative too.

Would love to have him, personally.

Cornet, Gray and Tarkowski were all 25 or 24, so no. If by Long you mean Kevin Long, Dyche didn’t buy him, and he most certainly didn’t play him when he was at the club. Keane was an established Championship player at the time. Try some other examples.

More like Chris Long, Tarkowski and Gray were 23, Keane 22.

So again if they’re good young players already playing then they don’t count?

So your criteria is they have to be completely unproven crap teenagers who are low price or academy players (not called McNeil)?

ok, so you play a bang average, on par or worse than Simms and a much smaller player because he’s a bit older

Boss management

Good job he plays them youngsters innit

He’s rotated between Gray, Maupay, and Simms they’ve all been as bad as each other upfront. It’s not a massive shock that he’s given more minutes to Gray and Maupay. Most managers would.

Really good all-round player. Could play with another striker or on his own. Touch and hold up play is great. Misses a fair few chances but can score a variety of goals. Very creative too.

Would love to have him, personally.
Gyokeres and Ndiaye have been the two Championship players consistently linked with us, be typical Everton if both end up promoted and their teams have no longer any need to sell.

If we stay up (I think we will) Get Viktor Gyökeres in. 21 goals and 11 assists. Yep it is in the championship, but he looks worth chancing. Dom is made of glass and as much as I like the lad he needs to go!

I really like the look of Gyokeres but please don't advocate he would be a replacement for DCL , totally different type of player.
If we were to sign him we would still need an out & out Centre forward.

I’d love Gyokeres. If we are looking for goals I think he’d be a great addition. I’m curious to see the silly prices we will get quoted for though.

I can see Simms being in high demand for plenty of Championship clubs, proven scorer at that level.

Blackburn, Sunderland and Coventry all need a striker too.