Summer transfer window 2023

We should be all over Harvey Barnes. Great player.

Dream centre forward is Kolo Muani but they will want mega money for him and besides that I doubt he'd join anyway. Kamada from Frankfurt out of contract as well, he would add alot to our team

Barnes is getting linked to Villa, Newcastle and West Ham.

Same problem as last summer and January. Can go for guys like Conor Gallagher but I'm afraid a side that has finished 16th and 17th simply isn't very attractive to players with little else happening.

West Ham had a poor season but if they win their final they can straight away offer european football for third season running as can Villa now so going to struggle to get anymore major over those two imo.

Brighton are obviously a very attractive team to play for with their style.

Hopefully it will change with Bramley Dock and hopefully a more forward thinking leadership installed by then.

Was actually surprised Elanga didn't turn up in January. Guessing he was more of a Lampard target but he's barely played at Man. United this season so that to me feels as good as it gets for the wide forward option this summer unless the club is going to massively surprise me. Maybe go back in for Danjuma if Spurs don't sign him permanently but that move would understandably split opinion and he hasn't done that much at Spurs.

I think we may look to the Championship as well as abroad. Players like Gykores from Coventry who feel like an Everton type of player. Wouldn't mind raiding the relegated clubs for depth. Players like Walkers-Pieters etc.

Adams will have plenty of interest. Supposedly united were lurking if Leeds went down but I can’t see it. Don’t think he’s too 4 quality if I’m honest. Would be a good signing for Everton I think but if onana stays, I’d rather we try and invest in the attacking midfield rather than defensive. We need players who can contribute some goals and assists more than anything right now.
Adams would be a perfect replacement for Gana if it wasn't for his injury history. I'm afraid it would just be Mina all over again - a player that walks into the starting 11 when fit but just isn't available enough.

If we're looking at the relegation teams, my top two choices would be Barnes and Jack Harrison. And then we can try putting McNeil into the attacking mid role. So something like Barnes - McNeil - Harrison with a proper forward in front of them. I think that would produce some goals for sure.

i know Thelwell recruitment hasn’t been great but we’ve had 3 signings ( Tarkowski, McNeil and Gueye) who’ve been pretty much ever present and 2 ( garner and Onana) who’ve shown promise.

Another 3 or 4 ( a LB, CH, ST, RW) first XIers please this summer…