Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He has a point like. Missed off Malcom there who the Echo also say we have no interest in.

Getting a bit bizarre this there doesn’t seem to be any creditable link for anyone anywhere

I really got excited being linked with Brazil’s next big hope and a highly rated Portuguese striker but given the choice of that article being true or false I would love it to be true just knowing we wouldn’t get Zaha

I think Zaha’s a quality player but the more I’ve thought about it the more I’ve been against the idea of signing him

Given the fee, if it went tits up (which it would probs would), it’d be the biggest flop of all time

Would deffo take the attention of sandro and mirrallas for sure. It’s far to big a risk for a player that has scored 30 goals in his life . I mean think about it, arsenal offered 40m they said no, everyone knows he wants to move but nobody wants him for that price. People saying we overpaid for siggy? Imagine 80m that’s insane for a player that have already failed a big move up north and has only just scored double digits once last season. 80m still gets good footballers even in this market,

So far around 70m received for players sold, and we have to expect another 20-25m for Mirallas, McCarthy, Bolasie and Niasse.

Invested 30m in Gomes and Delph. 40m burning a hole in our back pocket.

Desperately need a striker, a central midfielder and a centre back. Essentially a whole new spine, and the season starts in 2 weeks.

Can we get what we need for that 40m? No chance. Our owners will need to put their hands into their pockets.

I think it's two more in at a push.

So far around 70m received for players sold, and we have to expect another 20-25m for Mirallas, McCarthy, Bolasie and Niasse.

Invested 30m in Gomes and Delph. 40m burning a hole in our back pocket.

Desperately need a striker, a central midfielder and a centre back. Essentially a whole new spine, and the season starts in 2 weeks.

Can we get what we need for that 40m? No chance. Our owners will need to put their hands into their pockets.

I think it's two more in at a push.

I’d say we’ll be lucky to get £20-25m for those. McCarthy will bring in £10m. The others I can see us having to settle for loan deals. We might get fees for besic, Henry and Pennington. I agree though mosh is going to have to get his hands in his pockets again.

Tomorrow is the day... well for most today.... Marcel and Silva take the opposing clubs managers out for Thirsty Thursday, get them hammered off their feet, and all the signings come piling in. Flawless plan :)

....it’s Thursday 25th July and here’s a round-up of this morning’s Toffee transfer rumours:

- Various outlets report Everton have almost reached an agreement to sign Mainz midfielder, Jean-Philippe Gbamin. Le Parisien quote the 23 year olds agent, Bernard Collignon: “Jean-Philippe is attracted by the idea of joining Everton. To discover the championship of England in a club in the top part would represent for him a very beautiful opportunity & a very good step”. Le Parisien suggest Mainz are looking for a fee of €35m but Everton are likely to pay €25m-€30m.

- The Daily Mail and Sky Sports say Everton have agreed a £28m bid from PSG for midfielder, Idrissa Gueye. RMC reckon the Toffees are keen to sign a replacement before sanctioning a transfer for the 29 year old Senegal international.

- Italian Journalist, Gianluca Di Marzio suggests Everton are on the brink of pulling off one of the signings of the summer in Juventus golden boy, Moise Kean. The Juventus Director of Football is in England for talks with the Toffees. Tuttosport confirm Juventus Director, Fabio Parahci has been in England, but suggests there is ‘still some distance’ between the clubs regarding the 19 year old.

- The Liverpool Echo report Everton winger Ademola Lookman’s £22.5m move to RB Leipzig will be confirmed today.

- According to The Daily Mail and Sky Sports Everton are ready to offer £55m to hijack Arsenal’s move for Crystal Palace’s 26 year old winger, Wilfried Zaha.

- El Desmarque continue to link Everton with a £31m bid for Barcelona’s Brazilian winger, Malcom. The Times say the Toffees are keen on Atletico Madrid’s 27 year old right back, Santiago Arias, and also Danny Welbeck but only if Everton can offload players to free up wages.

- Sky Sports continue to report West Brom would like another loan deal for Everton defender, Mason Holgate.

Status
Not open for further replies.