Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far around 70m received for players sold, and we have to expect another 20-25m for Mirallas, McCarthy, Bolasie and Niasse.

Invested 30m in Gomes and Delph. 40m burning a hole in our back pocket.

Desperately need a striker, a central midfielder and a centre back. Essentially a whole new spine, and the season starts in 2 weeks.

Can we get what we need for that 40m? No chance. Our owners will need to put their hands into their pockets.

I think it's two more in at a push.

I’d say McCarthy is the only one we look like getting a fee for.

The others have lesser clubs coming at us with ridiculous loan bids at best all over them. Best case scenario we get as much of their wages off the books.

I’d say McCarthy is the only one we look like getting a fee for.

The others have lesser clubs coming at us with ridiculous loan bids at best all over them. Best case scenario we get as much of their wages off the books.
Yup. We'll be picking up 75% of their wages and they'll be plying their trade in the Championship this season. Probably offload McCarthy to Palace for 9m.

Bolasie, Mirallas, Besic, Martina, Stekelenberg. Nobody is touching them for a fee.

Yup. We'll be picking up 75% of their wages and they'll be plying their trade in the Championship this season. Probably offload McCarthy to Palace for 9m.

Bolasie, Mirallas, Besic, Martina, Stekelenberg. Nobody is touching them for a fee.

Forgot about Besic, slight chance we can get a small fee from a championship team (Fulham £5-6m rumours a few weeks ago) for him, but the others it’s a case of the contracts winding down.

When you look at our bench last night, enough to give me night mares,Brands as a hell of a job on.

Forgot about Besic, slight chance we can get a small fee from a championship team (Fulham £5-6m rumours a few weeks ago) for him, but the others it’s a case of the contracts winding down.
Not wrong Kinks lad. People should be behind bars for the damage they've inflicted upon us. Watching carts like Luke Garbutt become millionaire off of our appalling judgement, or bell ends like Bolasie costing the club tens of millions.

Shocking.

....it’s Thursday 25th July and here’s a round-up of this morning’s Toffee transfer rumours:

- Various outlets report Everton have almost reached an agreement to sign Mainz midfielder, Jean-Philippe Gbamin. Le Parisien quote the 23 year olds agent, Bernard Collignon: “Jean-Philippe is attracted by the idea of joining Everton. To discover the championship of England in a club in the top part would represent for him a very beautiful opportunity & a very good step”. Le Parisien suggest Mainz are looking for a fee of €35m but Everton are likely to pay €25m-€30m.

- The Daily Mail and Sky Sports say Everton have agreed a £28m bid from PSG for midfielder, Idrissa Gueye. RMC reckon the Toffees are keen to sign a replacement before sanctioning a transfer for the 29 year old Senegal international.

- Italian Journalist, Gianluca Di Marzio suggests Everton are on the brink of pulling off one of the signings of the summer in Juventus golden boy, Moise Kean. The Juventus Director of Football is in England for talks with the Toffees. Tuttosport confirm Juventus Director, Fabio Parahci has been in England, but suggests there is ‘still some distance’ between the clubs regarding the 19 year old.

- The Liverpool Echo report Everton winger Ademola Lookman’s £22.5m move to RB Leipzig will be confirmed today.

- According to The Daily Mail and Sky Sports Everton are ready to offer £55m to hijack Arsenal’s move for Crystal Palace’s 26 year old winger, Wilfried Zaha.

- El Desmarque continue to link Everton with a £31m bid for Barcelona’s Brazilian winger, Malcom. The Times say the Toffees are keen on Atletico Madrid’s 27 year old right back, Santiago Arias, and also Danny Welbeck but only if Everton can offload players to free up wages.

- Sky Sports continue to report West Brom would like another loan deal for Everton defender, Mason Holgate.
Liking that Keane info
I have no idea what he’s like but if Brands and the Boss want him that’ll do for me

Not wrong Kinks lad. People should be behind bars for the damage they've inflicted upon us. Watching carts like Luke Garbutt become millionaire off of our appalling judgement, or bell ends like Bolasie costing the club tens of millions.

Shocking.

...i’m afraid every club will have those types, although we probably have more than others. As I often say, it’s a great time to be a very ordinary footballer.

The stuff they can do now with computers, I’m expecting a VR style video release of the new player doing keepy ups in the centre circle of the new packed stadium a la Barça/Real.
In all honesty it'll probably be utter wham, or the leccy will go out and it'll be postponed for 6 months.

:dance: Everton, that.

Best be kin good!

Status
Not open for further replies.