Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A good scouting network would find a similar level player for a lot less money is what i'm hoping for i suppose
I would agree with that, but unfortunately English clubs are now seen as the cash cow for the foreign clubs. And with our window closing a month before, that handicaps is even further.

I just wonder if Brands has been getting ridiculous quotes on some of the wide players we have looked at, as I’ve seen ( and I know it’s only rumours) Ajax quoting 55mil for Neres, seen 80mil today for Pépé. And I seen Barca saying they wanted 60 fir Malcom. Even Lyon want 40 fir Traore, who I don’t rate one bit.

So maybe brands thinks getting someone who’s still only 26 and knows the prem. is a better option at the moment. I’m still not convinced we are in for him, let’s wait and see.

Surprised we’re willing to go for Zaha as the price will be £60m at the absolute minimum. Still, he’d be a huge upgrade on DCL and would no doubt be our new starting striker. Very good footballer and you can’t have too many of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.