Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a Kevin Campbell statue right next to that Dixie Dean one. He saved Everton sure as eggs is eggs.

Racist Turk calls him a cannibal and Eveton stay up because of it. Strange world.

I thought he was the worst striker I had ever seen at Arsenal, was going chicken prenatal when we signed him.

The man was so good that year, everything he touched was gold and went in, once in a lifetime streak, he made the club 100s of millions based on the money they have made since by keeping us up!

Good lad was Super Kev. Proper blue!!

I thought he was the worst striker I had ever seen at Arsenal, was going chicken prenatal when we signed him.

The man was so good that year, everything he touched was gold and went in, once in a lifetime streak, he made the club 100s of millions based on the money they have made since by keeping us up!

Good lad was Super Kev. Proper blue!!

He called me a few months back, as he has a security company now, and i asset manage a few properties. My cousin was with him in France and new I loved him. I was like a celeb hunter laughing at his every word.

There should be a Kevin Campbell statue right next to that Dixie Dean one. He saved Everton sure as eggs is eggs.

Racist Turk calls him a cannibal and Eveton stay up because of it. Strange world.

He is 100% an Everton legend - That particular run of goalscoring (for lets face it, a garbage team at the time) was incredible

Plus the last man to score the winner at the Pit for us

Willing to go as high as £70mill according to that
oh-shi.gif

Always seem to be a fair few links to strikers and wingers but very few regarding a midfielder. Brands must be keeping his cards tight as surely we're in for someone seeing as we've lost Gana. No chance Delph is his replacement.

I really loathe myself for writing this post.Yet i'am not afraid to admit when I know nowt about a player,So therefore I will navigate to YouTube for 5 minutes worth of clips.Which will more often than not show a player in a good light,but also i'am fully aware not to form any sort level headed opinion from this.

That being said.Our potential new signing Gbamin looks absolutely pooyeng. Please don't leather me. I just worry if YouTube can't make you look good....then... that's not great.

Thus being said I hope i'am a million times wrong and he goes forth with gusto.

This by the way will be the most negative post I'll ever do.

Carry on
As a Bundesliga follower I can assure you he's a very good player (not so much going forward) and his physicality would fit right into the Premier League.

This podcast is worth a listen. Duncan Castles seems pretty well sourced and has got an awful lot right. Interestingly he says we ARE interested in Zaha, we DO have the financial resources to do the deal, and more importantly Zaha is interested in joining us and sees us as a big step up from Palace.

Interesting

Noooooooooooooooo! Please god no

Status
Not open for further replies.