Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

#Everton has raised a € 35M offer for Moise #Kean , but the #Juventus he wants 40 with the repurchase option. The Toffes, on the other hand, would like to carry out an operation #Lukaku , when they took him at 30M from Chelsea to resell him four years later at 90M at Manchester United. #transfers#EFC

As reliable as they come this fella.

Every journo you link in here you say is reliable hmm.

I would love to see where his agent says he's a center back. He played a couple times last year. Other than that, he did play some in Ligue 1 in 2014 with Lens. I mean, come on, the guy is a midfielder.

He had a run of games for Mainz at centre back in his 2nd season there.

But yes, he is a midfielder first and foremost, but like quite a lot of defensive midfielders, he is very comfortable playing in central defence too. Players like Julian Weigl and Sven Bender in Dortmund being 2 who conveted to that role in recent seasons for example, plenty more examples there too.

But yes, he is a midfielder first and foremost, but like quite a lot of defensive midfielders, he is very comfortable playing in central defence too. Players like Weigl and Sven Bender in Dortmund being 2 who conveted nicely to that role in recent seasons for example, plenty more examples there too.

Probably because Michael Keane is seen as the “stopper” we could have a sort of faux centre-back like Gbamin in there and then we can also use him in midfield if needed.

Ok mate. Him saying it’s time for him to play as a centre back as he’d be a top player there is completely different from saying he’s a centre back. You’re right as always
It literally means he's not playing as a CB. Regardless, he's not playing as one and he's not coming here to be one, so who flippin cares?

6A5C402B-BC71-4FA8-AC10-AA86505C24B4.jpeg

Probably because Michael Keane is seen as the “stopper” we could have a sort of faux centre-back like Gbamin in there and then we can also use him in midfield if needed.
He's mostly playing CM, he's not even playing that much DM right now. The guy is a terrific passer. He's skilled, he's not like some CB masquerading as a midfielder, he's a mid.

It literally means he's not playing as a CB. Regardless, he's not playing as one and he's not coming here to be one, so who flippin cares?

That’s fair enough. I was simply pointing out that his agent sees his long term future there so he’s clearly capable of playing both positions which would be a bonus if we sign him as we need strengthening in both positions.

I really loathe myself for writing this post.Yet i'am not afraid to admit when I know nowt about a player,So therefore I will navigate to YouTube for 5 minutes worth of clips.Which will more often than not show a player in a good light,but also i'am fully aware not to form any sort level headed opinion from this.

That being said.Our potential new signing Gbamin looks absolutely pooyeng. Please don't leather me. I just worry if YouTube can't make you look good....then... that's not great.

Thus being said I hope i'am a million times wrong and he goes forth with gusto.

This by the way will be the most negative post I'll ever do.

Carry on

But yes, he is a midfielder first and foremost, but like quite a lot of defensive midfielders, he is very comfortable playing in central defence too. Players like Julian Weigl and Sven Bender in Dortmund being 2 who conveted to that role in recent seasons for example, plenty more examples there too.
Just to clarify he isn't like these two correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.