Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that Silva said this when the club were still pretending that Gueye isn't for sale?
No, he said it in response to the fact that Gana was for sale.

Look, we needed another CM/DM regardless. That's why we were targets Tameze, Cyprien, guys like that. Delph was perfect.

Tbh being linked with Zaha and potentially beating Arsenal to him- and the press taking it seriously shows how far we've gone under Moshiri.

The ‘everything’s fine’ brigade are definitely worse than the bed wetters now.

There’s no need for people to panic, but let’s not pretend this is all going swimmingly. It looks like we’re going to be 2 key players down on a side that needed improving in a few areas as it is.

By all means tell people not to go overboard but acting like it’s all guaranteed to end well is weird.

They just got 50 for a RB after one season I reckon that’s what they want . If we are spending 80m Zaha we’d better hope he takes us to the top 6 because he’s going to have no sell on fee if he sits on a 150k a week contract for 5 years and does t produce. He’s bolasie mrk2 more free, more wages and more of a problem even tho he is better
What's with the broken record mate. We aren't buying him.

Delph and Davies in midfield if Gomes gets injured or suspended.

Ace. Superb season preparation this.

Oh, and no striker.

FFS lad, I’m sure you post these things multiple times daily; to a degree, I get that people are twitchy at not having made key signings by now, but kicking off every few hours is tedious in the extreme.

Can everyone on the forum please just assume you’re upset until you tell us otherwise? It’d save us having to read your cryarsing and it’d save you valuable time to get what must by now be a mountain of soiled sheets washed and dried.

Status
Not open for further replies.