Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
See your point about a good shot to goal ratio but the MLS is a world away in quality compared to the PL

So was the Belgian league when Lukaku was 19. We have to scout and project a bit. He's got all the tools. No one is saying he'll come in and bang in 24 in the prem right away.

So was the Belgian league when Lukaku was 19. We have to scout and project a bit. He's got all the tools. No one is saying he'll come in and bang in 24 in the prem right away.
True but the development in the Belgian pro league vastly outstrips the MLS (admittedly talent has a bit to do with it).
Players doing well from the belgie league include witsel, Fellaini, lukaku, De bryne, Yaya Toure, Kompany, Courtious, munier, Van buyten, Dembele, tielemans, Benteke and Ndini. I'll stop there Becuase I could go on for a age.

True but the development in the Belgian pro league vastly outstrips the MLS (admittedly talent has a bit to do with it).
Players doing well from the belgie league include witsel, Fellaini, lukaku, De bryne, Yaya Toure, Kompany, Courtious, munier, Van buyten, Dembele, tielemans, Benteke and Ndini. I'll stop there Becuase I could go on for a age.

Champions League definitely helps, plus the pool they can draw from. I'm just saying that good players with the tools to make it come from everywhere.

Champions League definitely helps, plus the pool they can draw from. I'm just saying that good players with the tools to make it come from everywhere.
The states does have the potential to produce a player unlike anything seen before. A Lebron James lite athlete with sound technique and understanding of the game would be something to behold

I read in the mail that Peter Vints 15 year old son is joining utd.

Bit weird when our academy director cant even attract his own son

You'd like to attract his 15 year old son though because you're an absolutely massive disgusting nonce.

633645003725135464.jpg

If were going English, for those suggesting Hart or Heaton or Forster as our new keeper and myself naming Pickford....

How about newly fit Jack Butland? see how he gets on for the rest of the season...but if hes back to his best its a no brainer

Sticking with Joel is a no brainer, Hart is shocking, Pickford is one for the future perhaps, but we have that now, dont forget Sunderland will need to sell him in the summer once they drop and they are going to want top coin for him, the type of money we need to spend on defenders, especially also to replace Coleman.
Besides both Liverpool and Arsenal will need keepers in the summer, RS dont have one and Cech is pretty much on the way out, bidding war right there pushing the prices up.

Status
Not open for further replies.