Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
..weirdly when I was writing the summary I spelt the name McLoughlin, it was only when I checked that I noticed McCloughlin and wondered if it was an Irish definitive. Regardless, i’m too full of dark rum and gin this week so I copy what’s out there.

I don’t know the lad but I suppose many would’ve said the same about Seamus Coleman a few years back. If it happens such signings are low risk, high reward and it really is lots to do about whether the individual has the drive and mentality to make the step up.
That's not an issue anyway.

If true, we can't be interested in Carvalho. Can't have two fishing trawlers in the middle of the park.

Always rated Schneiderlin before that Man Utd move, but he has been terrible since (bar a few good months with us). However, if we were going to go with one of the above, then surely it has to be Carvalho as he offers more going forward?

I am starting to get the impression when Brands said sell to buy he wasn’t misquoted he was telling us all the truth....

“We’re F’n rich”

Aren’t we lads? Aren’t we?

In the bin hopefully

Sounds like Silva wants to keep him.

I did have my suspicions the other day when Silva namechecked Schneiderlin in his 'how I like my no.6's to play' bit.

This time last year, the guy was viewed as our key cog - if he can rediscover that form we know he's a player.

Personally, I'd get rid, because I think we need something 'more' in that position, but it's down to Silva ultimately. Looks as though he'll be given a pre-season at least to show what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.