Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m very surprised these two brands and Silva haven’t signed or shifted anyone of note yet.

Silva inparticular has been sat on his backside for 6 mths watching Everton. Brands has been approached two years ago and would have known about his move to Everton with months to go.

I’m very surprised these two brands and Silva haven’t signed or shifted anyone of note yet.

Silva inparticular has been sat on his backside for 6 mths watching Everton. Brands has been approached two years ago and would have known about his move to Everton with months to go.

Not surprised at all, fair enough not signing anyone but we haven’t even shifted any of our donkeys on yet....

You can't shift players that a) don't want out of their fat contracts and b) are crap without teams willing to buy

It looks like Rooney will be out of the door, and Williams, Klaassen and Mirallas are on the list.

By the sounds of it, Silva wants to see what the others can do in pre-season, which is totally reasonable, before we decide how the 10 that need to go will be made up.

In terms of ins, we will be working on it. They will have some targets, but the priority is outs.

From what I've seen of the two players William Carvalho >>> Morgan Schneiderlin

Yes, Carvalho is a better player, and I'd like us to ship Schneiderlin on.

I do think it's a case that Silva may want a creative player as well, and he's thinking that if he can get Schneiderlin back to his early 2017 form, then he won't have to spare a creative midfielder to get a defensive mid in, maybe.

Yes, Carvalho is a better player, and I'd like us to ship Schneiderlin on.

I do think it's a case that Silva may want a creative player as well, and he's thinking that if he can get Schneiderlin back to his early 2017 form, then he won't have to spare a creative midfielder to get a defensive mid in, maybe.

Hope that creative player isn’t a 21 year old kid from Norwich.

If true, we can't be interested in Carvalho. Can't have two fishing trawlers in the middle of the park.

Always rated Schneiderlin before that Man Utd move, but he has been terrible since (bar a few good months with us). However, if we were going to go with one of the above, then surely it has to be Carvalho as he offers more going forward?

Or we are actively negotiating with Carvalho and this is a bit of a push?

read tottenham offering 15m for grealish and we are considering 25 for this maddison? just gossip i spose

Status
Not open for further replies.