Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like JWP a lot and he's young enough to take a punt on if the price is right. I'm not sure if Southampton will be in a position to keep unhappy players or demand top dollar for them once relegated, but you may be right in that they will cost more than I think.

If we have money to spend, real money, I'd like a middle 20s left back for the next 6/7 years, Evans plus one other real good centre back, plus a top class central midfielder and a top left midfielder. Not too much to ask for is it. :(

What’s your drug of choice? With the sun being out, I fancy whatever drug turns that Hegazhi into a target of ours.

Must be some outstanding stuff that.

I've had a chace to watch Wilshire a few times recently, and unfortunately he looks a shell of his former self. Shame really, as he was quite the talent at one time, but if the club is looking for a cheap, easy option in the middle of the park, I'd sooner look at Ki or even Joe Allen.
He wouldn't come cheap. I bet his agent will look for a big signing on fee and around 150k a week for a player himself.

Is he out of the team on form, or has something gone on behind the scenes?

He looked mustard at Goodison, and at Euro 2016.
He didn't get on with Pardew, but his issues are deeper than this. Since his transfer from Sevilla, it looks like he lost all his bite and determination. Too much money perhaps? :)

He was always a good professional so I really don't know what happened to him. IMO he needs to come back to Spain (Valencia maybe) and try to rebuild his form in the place where he's settled.

What’s your drug of choice? With the sun being out, I fancy whatever drug turns that Hegazhi into a target of ours.

Must be some outstanding stuff that.
Can't be worse than Williams or Keane, can he? In fact I'd say he's at least six times better than both of them, added together! Would be a splendid addition to the squad instead of having such carthorses challenging for a starting position. Did you not see him bum Lukaku and co all over the park at Old Trafford last week?

Of course we could just target Varane and Ramos instead.

Can't be worse than Williams or Keane, can he? In fact I'd say he's at least six times better than both of them, added together! Would be a splendid addition to the squad instead of having such carthorses challenging for a starting position. Did you not see him bum Lukaku and co all over the park at Old Trafford last week?

Of course we could just target Varane and Ramos instead.

I’ll take 3 lots of whatever it is.

Are the Evans shouts real? That guy would be off stealing taxis with Wazza and the rest of the boys club in no time. We need players with a point to prove, not more ladz to join the Goodison holiday camp.
In the perfect world I’d like us to go and buy 2 quality centre backs. With a left back, centre mid, left midfield and another top class forward. But I doubt we will have 250mil to spend. So bringing in the odd cheap/free signing is not a bad thing.

That why I would take Wilshire on a free. Evans wouldn’t be my 1st 2nd or 3rd choice. But if the choice is Mori or jags. Then I would take Evans everyday. There is a reason city and arsenal both wanted him in January.

Looking forward to Ramos and Varane next year then! Get in.

We need to realise we're absolutely awful and chances are we'll have Allardyce in charge next season. Time to adjust your expectations Sir.

In the perfect world I’d like us to go and buy 2 quality centre backs. With a left back, centre mid, left midfield and another top class forward. But I doubt we will have 250mil to spend. So bringing in the odd cheap/free signing is not a bad thing.

That why I would take Wilshire on a free. Evans wouldn’t be my 1st 2nd or 3rd choice. But if the choice is Mori or jags. Then I would take Evans everyday. There is a reason city and arsenal both wanted him in January.

We have one of the most unprofessional squads in the league. As talented as they might be I wouldn’t want to add Evans and Wilshere to that unless we got rid of the likes of Williams Rooney Schneiderlin etc. first.

We have one of the most unprofessional squads in the league. As talented as they might be I wouldn’t want to add Evans and Wilshere to that unless we got rid of the likes of Williams Rooney Schneiderlin etc. first.
All of them 3 need to go, with quite a few more.
Let’s hope the new manger and DOF are ruthless, because they need to be

Status
Not open for further replies.