Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago it was Bernard, now it's Malcolm. I don't care if the rumours are rubbish, I'm just loving the old fashioned names. Fingers crossed for rumours of a Brazilian called Franklin or Maxwell before deadline day.

Inter need to balance their books before they sign anyone mate.
They are on final warning for FFP they need to redress to the tune of 30-33 mil.
Unless they sell a major star or 2 they wont be signing him.

Which is why they want to loan him now for a small fee, and option to buy later. Its a way around FFP that many Euro clubs use.

Would be interesting if we did get Januzaj and Malcolm. It suggests a few players would be for the chop (Bolasie and Klaasen mainly) but might a few others also be sweating if those two came in? (Siggurdson Vlasic)

Would be interesting if we did get Januzaj and Malcolm. It suggests a few players would be for the chop (Bolasie and Klaasen mainly) but might a few others also be sweating if those two came in? (Siggurdson Vlasic)

I don't think we'll get either mate, tbh.

Januzaj is a lazy link. Malcom is an interesting one but, as King has just said, we've seemingly got other priorities (rightly so).

depends on how much januzaj would cost, if hes buttons he's a better option that bolasie mirallas etc, had a boss spell at united under moyes and was half decent at sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.