Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should of got this signed and sealed before anything was announced. Bordeaux leaked this to get other teams interested.
Didn't Tierney also get his wages leaked aswell.

If Mina and Malcolm were our only two summer signings. I'd almost be happy. As long as we free up some more wages and dead weight i.e Williams, Mirallas, Bolasie, Sandro. Cant see us ridding of Schneiderlin or Klaassen.

The current squad alone would see us favourites to finish 7th. And the priority must be to trim the squad a little.

If Mina and Malcolm were our only two summer signings. I'd almost be happy. As long as we free up some more wages and dead weight i.e Williams, Mirallas, Bolasie, Sandro. Cant see us ridding of Schneiderlin or Klaassen.

The current squad alone would see us favourites to finish 7th. And the priority must be to trim the squad a little.
Not getting a left back would be criminal.

Who’s Malcolm?
1531899430432.jpeg

I was thinking while reading about Malcom's proposed move to Inter how strange it was that Bordeaux were allowing him to go on loan first, when surely there would be other (English) clubs willing to stump up the cash straight away.

I only ever catch Ligue 1 through their weekly YouTube highlights show, but he always seemed to be scoring last season.

This loan first option Inter want is for me why our link has been leaked, to get they to stump up more, or add an obligation to buy rather than an option after the loan.

Last edited:

Not getting a left back would be criminal.

Thought about editing my post. And leading into the summer, I'd agree. I've swerved from that opinion a little though.

It would seem as if Baines is still in our short term plans and Robinson is one of our most exciting prospects. So I wouldn't see the end of the world, if we didnt sign one. So if nobody is available, I'd rather not panic buy. We must learn from the Walsh/Koeman mistakes.

To me a CB is the most cruical signing. And avoiding addressing this would be the most criminal sin. We've got a tin soldier in Keane, a young Holgate and Jags.

One of the most sought after talents across Europe at the moment, this smacks of our efforts to sign Alan Shearer to be honest.

This loan first option Inter want is for me why our link has been leaked, to get they to stump up more, or add an obligation to buy rather than an option after the loan.
Yeah, that definitely make sense.

I know that Inter have scaled back their spending recently, but with them being back in the Champions League I'd expect them to just bite the bullet and buy him outright.

Inter need to balance their books before they sign anyone mate.
They are on final warning for FFP they need to redress to the tune of 30-33 mil.
Unless they sell a major star or 2 they wont be signing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.