Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have very good sources, the best sources, and what they tell me is accurate. I don't want to spill the beans, but believe me, things are happening.
flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

Whom and why?
Are you unable to read, or is your attention span so short that you can't remember the content of a comment in the same chain of comments that this conversation is in? I have already stated that I, and I am certain that this also applies to you, did not predict Burnley's position last year and Leicester's title run. Exactly who would beat us out of the vaunted positions of 7th and 8th is unclear but it is only two seasons since we finished in the bottom half for two consecutive seasons with arguably a better squad than we have now. But, according to you anyway, a finish below 8th (then revised upwards to 7th) is so improbable that the mere suggestion is laughable.

With Ajax re-signing Tadic and Blind, you would think a previous well loved captain would interest them.

Tadic never played for Ajax, like. He was at Twente.

Still think it's a huge shame we didn't get that deal over the line for him in summer 2014. We outbid S'ton and for all the world it looked like he was going to sign. Negotiations on wages were just about done as well I think. Southampton came back in last minute with a better bid and we couldn't afford to go higher because Martinez wanted all the money he could get to put towards Rom.

He may have been inconsistent over here but in that system he'd have replaced Pienaar on the left and would have been brilliant with Baines. Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.