Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are happening behind the scenes. They have very good ideas, and very big names will be coming in. I can't say what right now, but you'll be surprised when you hear the names coming in. Everyone will say this is the best transfer window ever.
Investing in emerging technologies market?
Jakub Błaszczykowski?

That's not how any 18m release clause I've ever heard of works.

Boca and even his teammates have been asking Barrios to stay until after Boca's Libertadores run is over, and Barrios himself has suggested that he could wait.

However, the timing of the move is the next subject of discussion, as Boca will be playing in the Copa Libertadores for the coming months, and that could run until November if they advance all the way to the final.

Barrios has told Clarin that if he does leave, the plan is to go after the Libertadores, and with an €18million (£16million) release clause in his Boca deal, he may well force teams to wait until January for his arrival.

"It is possible that an offer may come and president Daniel Angelici has been clear, if something arrives it will be analysed and the idea is that I will leave after the Libertadores,” said Barrios, leaving Chelsea, Everton and Spurs to think about whether they want to wait or move onto other targets who can join immediately.

Are you unable to read, or is your attention span so short that you can't remember the content of a comment in the same chain of comments that this conversation is in? I have already stated that I, and I am certain that this also applies to you, did not predict Burnley's position last year and Leicester's title run. Exactly who would beat us out of the vaunted positions of 7th and 8th is unclear but it is only two seasons since we finished in the bottom half for two consecutive seasons with arguably a better squad than we have now. But, according to you anyway, a finish below 8th (then revised upwards to 7th) is so improbable that the mere suggestion is laughable.

You literally said some teams below us have strengthened and improved and will threaten our position so name them and a reason why they’re a threat.

Wasn’t exactly a complicated question but dodge with waffle all you like.

Boca and even his teammates have been asking Barrios to stay until after Boca's Libertadores run is over, and Barrios himself has suggested that he could wait.

However, the timing of the move is the next subject of discussion, as Boca will be playing in the Copa Libertadores for the coming months, and that could run until November if they advance all the way to the final.

Barrios has told Clarin that if he does leave, the plan is to go after the Libertadores, and with an €18million (£16million) release clause in his Boca deal, he may well force teams to wait until January for his arrival.

"It is possible that an offer may come and president Daniel Angelici has been clear, if something arrives it will be analysed and the idea is that I will leave after the Libertadores,” said Barrios, leaving Chelsea, Everton and Spurs to think about whether they want to wait or move onto other targets who can join immediately.

It’s all well and good him saying that and being loyal but some teams might be like well eff you then we’ll go elsewhere.

Come on Eggs...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.