Match Thread Stoke City vs Everton 15:00 pm Saturday 17th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the games that they could've picked to broadcast live on free to air in Oz... They picked this one....:confused:

Well, that's my Sunday morning sorted!

I'm 99% certain that I don't want Allardyce here next season but if he doesn't go and take the game to a vulnerable, weak and completely blunt Stoke side it'll prove that he has absolutely no idea how to be a better manager than how the entire footballing world currently sees him. It would be pathetic not to go into this with anything other a plan to batter them.

Tell you what made me feel old, seeing Kanchelskis come on the pitch on Saturday and turning to the bloke next to me to say "He was brilliant" and him replying "Never saw him, I was born in 1998"

I'm becoming that arl fella at the match who goes on about great players of yesteryear who the young nippers have never seen or heard of

I didn't think that could happen in the TV era, but there you go

It’s an away game so we won’t get any points...plus Stoke need something to turn their dire season about...enter Everton!!

1-0 to the oatcake munchers in an awful contest that I will not bother watching ( mainly because I have cancelled my Sky TV Bein Sports Premier League package).
I’ll always support Everton, but I refuse to watch them any more...and football in general bores me nowadays)

Pickford

Coleman - Keane - Jagielka - Baines

Gueye - Davies

Walcott - Rooney - Bolasie

Tosun

Away or not, surely Allardyce should be feeling that this is a very winnable game. Stoke have been muck for most of the season and the only real quality player they have is Shaqiri. The pressure will be on them to produce a result and we need to try and flip that to our advantage.

Pickford

Coleman - Keane - Jagielka - Baines

Gueye - Davies

Walcott - Rooney - Bolasie

Tosun

Away or not, surely Allardyce should be feeling that this is a very winnable game. Stoke have been muck for most of the season and the only real quality player they have is Shaqiri. The pressure will be on them to produce a result and we need to try and flip that to our advantage.

I'd have the same lineup mate but I think we will see Davies pushing on rather than Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.