Match Thread Stoke City vs Everton 15:00 pm Saturday 17th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's one of them, I don't really want us to win the game because I can't be arsed with fattys smug face and give him more hope he'll get the job longer

but I really hate stoke and wish they'd get relegated

Despiye all the gloom, this will end up a thrilling end to end game with lots of opportunities for both teams and ending up 3 2 for us.

Everton players will think we're safe, until we lose next 5 games and are only 3 points clear of the drop.

Don't understand the negativity here, if we play as good as we did against Brighton I think we can win easily. 1-3 is my guess with Rooney, Tosun and Bolasie scoring.

Win this and we can put the relegation fears to bed. Lose this and there's Man City and Liverpool at home to come so you can't count on either for anything. That would be potentially 9 points someone down there could gain on us with plenty of the other threatened teams still to play.

Just win Everton.

well since stoke have been back in prem league,when they beat us here its been 2-0 both times,and when we have won there,both times we have scored 3,other times when a draw its been 1-1 mostly and 1-1 draw is what i am going to go for,they have not won in league since mid Jan so as usual lets hope we are not there for there 1st win in a few months

Status
Not open for further replies.