--------- Gana -- Schneiderlin ----------

---- Sandro --- Rooney --- Mirallas ----

--------------- Giroud -------------------

--------------- Pickford-----------------

Martina -- Keane -- Williams -- Baines

--------- Gana -- Schneiderlin ----------

---- Sandro --- Rooney --- Mirallas ----

--------------- Giroud -------------------

I think there is a growing belief among the faithful that unless someone is bought in, Martina will be starting the season at RB :(

Think whatever we do Rooney has to play as a 10. Would like to see us get sigurdsson in before the first league game and go with:

Pickford
Holgate Williams keane Baines
Schneiderlin gueye
Klaassen Rooney siggurdsson
Sandro

As is mirallas/lookman over sigurdsson.

------------Pickford------------
Kenny-Keane-Williams-Baines
--------Gana---Snides--------
Mirallas--------------Lookman
------Rooney---Sandro------

Still need a couple more signings.

Pickford
Keane Williams Jagielka
Kenny Baines
Scheiderlin Davies
Ramirez Klaassen
Rooney

Three at the back, will give Kenny and Baines chance to get forward and provide us with some width in attack. Schneiderlin and Davies in front of the back four. Rooney up front with support from Ramirez and Klaassen

That is my exact team but i think he will go with Martinio, also against Stoke I dont think we will need both Schneiderlin and Gueye, so yes would bring in Davies over Gueye

Oh so you're noticing a pattern of starts good then fades after one match? That's good of you.

And your noticing his game is well more rounded this summer based upon a few games in pre season against poor teams and a EL game against part timers.

That is my exact team but i think he will go with Martinio, also against Stoke I dont think we will need both Schneiderlin and Gueye, so yes would bring in Davies over Gueye
How come you can get away with dropping Gana & I get Castrated or similar!

Pickford
Holgate Keane Baines
Gana Schneiderlin Davies
Klassen
Sandro Rooney Lookman

The old 3-3-1-3.... width from Sandro and Lookman and marauding midfield late-in-the box from Gana, Tom and Baby Denis.

Piece of pee this fantasy stuff.

And keep Sulky Kev as far from the first 11 as possible.

The season turned around when Davies broke into the team. He doesn't get the credit he deserves.
Yea he's a great player, he plays like he has the experience of a 25 year old. He reminds me of Bryan Robson if played regularly he could well get us a few goal to, he's got that in his game more than Gueye and Schneiderlin but that are great players to its just about getting the balance right.

Pickford

Keane Williams Jagielka

Kenny Baines
Scheiderlin Davies

Ramirez Klaassen
Rooney

Three at the back, will give Kenny and Baines chance to get forward and provide us with some width in attack. Schneiderlin and Davies in front of the back four. Rooney up front with support from Ramirez and Klaassen
That would never work, with jags/Williams playing as a wide centre back. They would get destroyed by pace as proved against Liverpool last season.

In a back 3 your 2 wide centre backs have to be comfortable getting dragged out to the flanks.
Jags and Williams aren't comfortable getting dragged out the box.

Koeman's team:

1st XI:

-----------Pickford
Martina Keane Williams Baines
---Gana Schneiderlin Klaassen
---Rooney Sandro Sig

2nd XI:

-----------Stek
Holgate Jags Besic Connolly
---McCarthy Barry Davies
---Mirallas DCL Lookman

If you want to make it look like 4-2-3-1 then push Klaassen and Davies forward. But bottom line it's 3 midfielders and 3 forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.