Starting 11 vs Stoke as it stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furey1878

Player Valuation: £70m
Based on signings and current pre-season showings, what do you think our starting 11 will or should be against Stoke at the beginning of the season?

So far I'm going for:

Pickford
Kenny Keane Williams Baines
Schneiderlin
Gueye-----Klassen
Dowell???-----------------Mirallas
Rooney​

No doubt Sandro will enter the fray and the potential signings of Giroud, Sigurdsson and Barkley's fate could change this of course.

Looks a decent side that, I'd maybe have Sandro starting in place of Dowell but like the balance of your team.

Didn't watch the Tanzania game mate so currently have no opinion on Sandro. I expect that to change soon though.

Tbf, I could say the same for Pickford but he is 100% going to start if fit.

I love the fact we seemingly have supplemented the squad with our 'world cup winners'...Dowell/Kenny/Connolly are all first team members now alongside the established Lookman/DCL.

It makes the squad look bigger, it keeps the older ones on there toes and increases competition.

Great to see.

My first eleven thus far is Pickford, Kenny, Keane, Jags, Baines, Gueye, Schneiderlin, Davies, Lookman, Kev, Rooney.

Klassen I like but I havent seen enough of (expect RK will start him though) as well as Sandro.

To think we have Dowell, Bolasie, DCL, Sandro, Klassen, McCarthy, Barry, Williams, Coleman, Besic, Barkley and possibly Siggy/A.N other forward as well as CB and our squad looks ready.

Would love a left footer to come in who is ready but equally happy to give Dowell the chance too.

Status
Not open for further replies.