Match Thread Southampton vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a game under Koeman I think which was one of the worst I’ve ever seen is play, when we were all excited after a big transfer window and expected these to roll over.

If I recall we were dreadful and two down and then Sigurdsson scored a worldy on half time. We all thought ‘we’ll at least we’re only one down now and we can’t play that bad again’. Then they destroyed us again second half and we lost 4-1.

That’s how I remember it anyway, horrible match.
Unsworth was caretaker for that game I think

I think we should give Roy Keane & Martin O'Neill a bell to go to Finch Farm and put Coleman through his paces, and if they've got time,, have
a quick look at DCL for us.

Won't be a better chance of keeping a clean sheet away from home than this game for many months I think.

Do that and the game will be won. I'll go for 1-2 win however, similar type of game to Leicester away (have to suggest that game as it's only league away win since last August of course!)

It simply must be, brother. After our appalling start, we cannot allow this result to drag down the feel-good factor after the West Ham game. Momentum must be gained now and, by hook or crook, those sexy three points must make their way back to L4 tomorrow evening.
'Appalling start' ?

I would be made up if we win today. But I think we still just lack a bit going forward so will be happy with a draw

Status
Not open for further replies.