Singing Area for Wigan match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, as everyone else has said, what would Oldham's atmosphere be like if they were at home to a non-league team?

Louder than any away following i've seen this season.

I also disagree that our Sunderland away support s**t all over theirs. It was good at Sunderland but it really wasn't that good. The fans were quiet for long periods.

Might be because that's the biggest away attendance there been at Goodison this season?

Have to disagree with you their mate, Id say the atmosphere at Sunderland was better, didnt think signing the same song over & over again made a boss atmosphere.

Louder than any away following i've seen this season.

I also disagree that our Sunderland away support s**t all over theirs. It was good at Sunderland but it really wasn't that good. The fans were quiet for long periods.

Are you pissed Brennan? It was unbelievable.

I dont think more kids is the issue, JR is always shouting and singing, I tell him to shhhhhhh most of the time.

He chants stuff off key and always has a phrase which he changes weekly and shouts every 30seconds, hes driving me total batcrazy.

No mate, i was there, even got videos of the good bits. It was not consistent noise throughout the whole match or anything close.

It was only when we (they) scored the second that it really got going.

Hmmm suppose I can see what you mean but I was in the corner right next to the Sland fans which was making noise most of the way through as I remember it. Where abouts were you?

Hmmm suppose I can see what you mean but I was in the corner right next to the Sland fans which was making noise most of the way through as I remember it. Where abouts were you?

In front of the goal about 10 rows up i think.

I remember thinking to myself 'It's quiet' at one point in the first half. I think nostalgia plays a big part, and obviously we would never have thought the Oldham atmosphere was good because it was a game we should win and there was no real excitement for us.

In terms of consistent volume though the Oldham fans were better. I can't speak for what they thought the atmosphere was like because i'm not an Oldham fan. I think separating noise and atmosphere is a good idea though. I thought the atmosphere at United at the start of the season was fantastic even though we weren't particularly loud.

In front of the goal about 10 rows up i think.

I remember thinking to myself 'It's quiet' at one point in the first half. I think nostalgia plays a big part, and obviously we would never have thought the Oldham atmosphere was good because it was a game we should win and there was no real excitement for us.

In terms of consistent volume though the Oldham fans were better. I can't speak for what they thought the atmosphere was like because i'm not an Oldham fan. I think separating noise and atmosphere is a good idea though. I thought the atmosphere at United at the start of the season was fantastic even though we weren't particularly loud.

No chance the Oldham fans the other day were better than ours at Sunderland.

Yep. Portsmouth fans with their bell ringing and drum playing used to make quite a lot of noise and consistently, but does that inspire and motivate the players as much as the roar as the teams come out to Z Cars, for example? Who knows. I also think that the abuse opposition players get must inspire/motivate ours.

Yep. Portsmouth fans with their bell ringing and drum playing used to make quite a lot of noise and consistently, but does that inspire and motivate the players as much as the roar as the teams come out to Z Cars, for example? Who knows. I also think that the abuse opposition players get must inspire/motivate the players.

Haha, any excuse Azz lol

'F*** OFF NEVILLE FFS'

Haha, any excuse Azz lol

'F*** OFF NEVILLE FFS'

Hahaha I love it.

Think about it though, if you've just been fouled by some tit on the other team and you're thinking 'koff you beaut...' it must be good knowing that thousands other people are screaming abuse because they're protective of you and your teammates.

Hahaha I love it.

Think about it though, if you've just been fouled by some tit on the other team and you're thinking 'koff you beaut...' it must be good knowing that thousands other people are screaming abuse because they're protective of you and your teammates.

We're definitely good at moaning as a fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.