Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go..

Who would do better that you can get? lollollol

Where do you expect Everton to finish? lollollol
I'm sure that there a few managers who can change tactics between games and not just in panic mode out there .
I expect us to finish top 6 and I EXPECT us to beat Sheffield United at the very, very least .

If Silva had delivered CL football for a few years and a CL Final like Poch has perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt, but what have you seen from Silva to suggest he will become a world class manager? I dont see what you are seeing, performances this season havent been up to scratch, all of them.
I'm not entirley defending Silva, I;m stating simply that the key problem is the recruitment, which was dire this summer.

Why should we isolate the manager from the actions of the man who provides him with the raw material to work with?

I'm sure that there a few managers who can change tactics between games and not just in panic mode out there .
I expect us to finish top 6 and I EXPECT us to beat Sheffield United at the very, very least .
You expect Top 6? You're deluded then. That's the problem, not the manager not reaching your insane expectation.

So you expect to finish above one of Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United? What makes you any better than Leicester, West Ham or Wolves, let alone those 6?

You expect Top 6? You're deluded then. That's the problem, not the manager not reaching your insane expectation.

So you expect to finish above one of Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United? What makes you any better than Leicester, West Ham or Wolves, let alone those 6?
Yes, yes I do . We are as good United in my opinion . We could be better than Wolves . Our talent is as good as theirs , on paper . We should have a manager who can adapt a team to suit injuries and drops in form . This possession type football is holding the ball for the sake of it and using crosses to hit forwards who cannot hold it and midfielders who can't get forward fast enough when Siggy is off form .
This is my own opinion based on watching other teams in the area we should be aiming for. Deluded perhaps but I'm sure it was said by Brands that Europe should be our minimum target .

I'm not entirley defending Silva, I;m stating simply that the key problem is the recruitment, which was dire this summer.

Why should we isolate the manager from the actions of the man who provides him with the raw material to work with?
We have been soundly beaten by three no-hopers. What does that make us?

Yes, yes I do . We are as good United in my opinion . We could be better than Wolves . Our talent is as good as theirs , on paper . We should have a manager who can adapt a team to suit injuries and drops in form . This possession type football is holding the ball for the sake of it and using crosses to hit forwards who cannot hold it and midfielders who can't get forward fast enough when Siggy is off form .
This is my own opinion based on watching other teams in the area we should be aiming for. Deluded perhaps but I'm sure it was said by Brands that Europe should be our minimum target .
Spot on!

Stop being ridiculous. It’s clear the quality of our squad is way, way above the quality in the pitch. That book stops with the manager. Who has Brands bought that you would consider a bad player? Then reference that against Walsh buying up crap like Bolasie, Klaasen, Sandro, Martina, Schneiderlin etc.

thank god we are not in Europe like wolves

Go away to your little league.

The whole season has been dross. Away losses are bad enough. But when we start losing to dross at home too, then managers will not last long. He has a mountain to climb to salvage this. He's looking clueless and desperate. I've not seen any manager come back from this sort of situation.

Agreed. In the modern game it seems that once the rot sets in the manager is unable to turn it around. Overall I blame the players for their lack of effort. As we all know we can't sack all of the players so the best option seems to be to sack the manager and hope the next guy can get them playing.

I get the shouts to give him more time but I don't think there's any evidence to suggest he could fix it.

Why do you come on a team you don’t support’s forum, just to wind people up? What a pointless, petty, childish thing to do.

Man United are the weakest on paper of the 'big 6' but even then they have players like De Gea, Pogba, Rashford, Martial, Maguire and Wan Bissaka.

Why do you think you are any better than West Ham who have Haller, Lanzini, Anderson, Yarmalenko, Rice, Fornals etc? Or Leicester with Vardy, Maddison, Ndidi, Tielemans, Chillwell, Pereira. Wolves have Moutinho, Neves, Jimenez, Boly, Jota. Be realistic. There's a lot of good teams in the PL.

No charisma from the manager - is it any wonder, under him, we can't win a game after going behind?

Sack him at the end of the season - this season is now a write off - fingers crossed we don't get relegated because this is relegation form.

Status
Not open for further replies.