Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be correct, but as an everton fan I have seldom seen the like of that. Do you have any examples of quality managers showcasing their abilities to be tactically flexible in the face of multiple injuries to critical personnel?

I know City won the league last year with DeBruyne injured for much of it. Is that similar to what you mean?

Talk about over egging it. We're missing Gomes (quality) and a player we don't know anything about.

I wont argue with your knowledge of the sport and Everton; but it is my opinion that the current football quality on display under Silva's tenure is the best we've seen in my albeit limited 10 years as a fan.

I believe we should support and understand as a fan base that a project to secure consistent top 6 finishes will take time. Sacking your manager every 2-3 years will only result in eventual relegation. If Allardyce defensive football and week to week game plans securing us a 8th - 12th every year is all we aspire for then I am supporting the wrong club. Sacking Silva is the wrong answer.
Mate....I mean, that's just so much wrong. We have had the EASIEST start to the season in forever I can remmeber. Stability for stability's sake is idiotic. Silva has NEVER been "the man" to take us forward. Moshiri admitted he took a gamble with him. The football is ok at best, the manager's "solution" to being down is to throw every attacker to make it work.

He's out of his depth, he's never been the manager to move us forward.

You're basically telling us to wait till everyone is fit then we can judge Silva, That's just silly.
What if we never have a fully fit squad for more than 10-15 games? He has to learn to do without them and get us winning without them and he can't do that so he shall be judged.

Someone was saying the same thing the other day (can't remember who it was now) that Silva should be judged when he has a fully fit squad to pick from.

Someone was saying the same thing the other day (can't remember who it was now) that Silva should be judged when he has a fully fit squad to pick from.
Klopp won manager of the year and he's doing slightly better this year than last despite having his keeper out. They may give him the Nobel Peace Prize for how he's handled injuries!

Mate....I mean, that's just so much wrong. We have had the EASIEST start to the season in forever I can remmeber. Stability for stability's sake is idiotic. Silva has NEVER been "the man" to take us forward. Moshiri admitted he took a gamble with him. The football is ok at best, the manager's "solution" to being down is to throw every attacker to make it work.

He's out of his depth, he's never been the manager to move us forward.

I genuinely can not excuse the substitutions of late. Feels like playing FIFA with a 10 year old. I was livid, and couldn’t understand throwing on extra attackers without rhyme or reason.

I feel like you likely have some legitimate points that I’d listen to and consider.

Klopp won manager of the year and he's doing slightly better this year than last despite having his keeper out. They may give him the Nobel Peace Prize for how he's handled injuries!

It sometimes feels like divine intervention how easy those get out of bad situations, or luck their way through. Fair enough though he’s a great manager, as much as I hate the goofy [Poor language removed]. No argument.

I genuinely can not excuse the substitutions of late. Feels like playing FIFA with a 10 year old. I was livid, and couldn’t understand throwing on extra attackers without rhyme or reason.

I feel like you likely have some legitimate points that I’d listen to and consider.
Heres an easy one: 0 wins when going down in about 26 matches. Zero.

The manager's sole job is to get the players to pay attention to the plan he sees being the best and focusing on it.

And he's won 0 when that plan doesn't score first.

I want to hear less tosh about "projects" and see more results on the pitch. The only project that he should be worrying about is the next game. The rest will take care of itself one way or another.

The media stuff he's done sounds like pure desperation tonight. Almost begging for more time. Let's see a performance on the pitch and less talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.