Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

GO Silva GO Silva GO

GO Silva GO Silva GO

(Vanilla ice teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Sack Silva by all means, we might even get a new manager bounce for a few weeks but the fact is we are the 7th to 10th best team in the league and with that brings results like today.
To be honest I disagree.

We are in that range of teams but like it or not, losing to Sheffield United at home is a really bad result all things considered. They aren't going to win many away games all season so being one of them is a warning sign early on.

To be honest I disagree.

We are in that range of teams but like it or not, losing to Sheffield United at home is a really bad result all things considered. They aren't going to win many away games all season so being one of them is a warning sign early on.

No they aren´t but we will probably end up beating Arsenal and Chelsea at home. The season usually balances itself out, just like it did last year. Beyond infuriating to lose today and last week but that´s where we are.

I'm fine with ditching Silva, but it's not a top manager away from being a competitive club. A rebuild of sorts is needed. There is talent available, but reaching for the next shiny thing when it comes to a manager won't do any good I'm afraid. Upheaval every 18 mos. can't be helping, pick the right guy for the long process and stick it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.