Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt sack the clueless biff, not yet.

Still very early days, may as well wait till June at this point.
Eddie Howe was always the man for the job. A very good manager a great knowledge of the game, a brilliant coach,. Forget about Mourinho, Blanc., Fonseca. There not the answer, get rid of this manager whose out of his depth. Tom Davies should be in ahead of schenerdelen how he's in the team is beyond me. I'm everton all my life and waiting since 1995 for silverware to long for a huge club like everton

What’s excellent about him

Well he’s got a Championship standard Brighton team playing effective, attacking Football in very little time. They battered Newcastle today and Burnley last time out. No mean feat when you consider the time he’s had to work with the squad. I could be wrong, but looking at the work he did at Swansea and Ostersunds too, he always has teams that play the style of Football i’d love Everton to play.

In any case, I enjoy the Football that Brighton and Bournemouth play. They have clear identities and in Bournemouth’s case, they have for years. Even in the lower leagues. Howe deserves immense credit for that.

Howe will manage a top six club (probably Spurs or Arsenal) and / or England in his career. 100%.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eddie Howe was always the man for the job. A very good manager a great knowledge of the game, a brilliant coach,. Forget about Mourinho, Blanc., Fonseca. There not the answer, get rid of this manager whose out of his depth. Tom Davies should be in ahead of schenerdelen how he's in the team is beyond me. I'm everton all my life and waiting since 1995 for silverware to long for a huge club like everton
Why not dyche as you wanted last time?

Hopefully its Howe next, would finally allow me to admit its over and save myself 700 notes a season.

Why not dyche as you wanted last time?

Dyche is an effective manager but he’s not ambitious enough. No top club wants to replicate Burnley’s style of Football.

However, most clubs would love a man prepared to aggressively commit the bodies in attack that Bournemouth do - while on a modest budget and clearly with comparably inferior resource and playing staff, no less.

That’s why Howe will land a top job one day and Dyche won’t. Even though Burnley have been arguably more effective across a number of years.

Dyche is an effective manager but he’s not ambitious enough. No top club wants to replicate Burnley’s style of Football.

However, most clubs would love a man prepared to aggressively commit the bodies in attack that Bournemouth do - while on a modest budget and clearly with comparably inferior resource and playing staff, no less.

That’s why Howe will land a top job one day and Dyche won’t. Even though Burnley have been arguably more effective across a number of years.
Was not asking you mate. The poster was adamant dyche was the man last time. Now Howe. Interested to hear his response.

:bye:

Also, we have no clue on corners both defending and attacking surely we practice them. You couldn't prove it at all what we have witnessed this year and last. Crosses they are a joke they end up nowhere most of the time or hit the defenses first man. Tippy happy passes sideways won't save his job now.

It's 2015 all over again!

My time machine works!!!

Yeah actually Eddie Howe might be the answer, a true gentleman and professional and a boyhood blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.