Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah actually Eddie Howe might be the answer, a true gentleman and professional and a boyhood blue.
3C90D178-0390-486F-A5B7-2726562EAF8E.png

Are you serious? They beat us at a canter last week. And our ‘style’ is what exactly?
I mean I want Silva gone but Eddie Howe hardly came up with a masterclass against us did he, Two spawny goals and a mistake from our CB's, We were all over them but the usual Silva style of have all the ball and do nothing but crosses with it killed us again.

I mean I want Silva gone but Eddie Howe hardly came up with a masterclass against us did he, Two spawny goals and a mistake from our CB's, We were all over them but the usual Silva style of have all the ball and do nothing but crosses with it killed us again.
Maybe not but Howes Bournemouth cost a lot bloody less than our lot!

Well the last 4 appointments have spent god knows how much and got us nowhere, how(e) could he possibly do any worse?

I usually book the day off work to watch us today I didn’t bother, he’s a pretty bad manager let’s face it if you can’t get a team to play away then you might as well just sack off any kind of hope of a decent league position.

As for today at home, never mind a taxi he should be given a dayrider for the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.