Should Ellis Simms be recalled if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t even know we had signed her.
1670399146631.png

Perfect mate.

*applauds* ? ✌️ ? ✌️
Dont hear any sensible solutions.Silence, maybe Moshiri is thinking I ll put us up for £1billion.
Cheap, but we need to borrow a couple of top class strikers .
One from Juventus, anywhere else.Sell Pickford he deserves better than us.
Bottom and we got the England keeper, Madness.
We are in a ten team league, so its two forwards we need.
Spurs, Chelsea need a Pickford not us.

Iam trying mate.Madness at our club.Simms knows where the net is and Franks giving minutes to Cannon.

Give Sunderland Cannon, we yake Simms, forget Diaz.

Get a top quality striker in, £30million, £40million, use Moise Kean money we are getting.

Give Simms a go cant be worse than Maupey.

Or him off to the Championship , for Simms, keep Cannon and Simms.

No get Rondon to Sunderland, keep Cannon, get Simms, Buy Dia.
Reading this has broken my eyes.

Please stop posting.

Reading this has broken my eyes.

Please stop posting.
We are an inclusive club, everyones opinion counts.?

The silence from Frank, the club is defening .Sleep walking to the championship.
Offer me some odds on us picking up points ,Wolves,City, Brighton, i ll take your money.Or youll get mine.

The silence from Frank, the club is defening .Sleep walking to the championship.
Offer me some odds on us picking up points ,Wolves,City, Brighton, i ll take your money.Or youll get mine.
Have your opinion by all means ... its the way you write that makes me ill.

What are you expecting the club to do, announce they are chasing players, so we then get gazumped by any fecker with money?

Really business is not conducted under the glare of publicity, best days are when we sign players that we had no idea were incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.