Should Ellis Simms be recalled if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep and look what we got.
Tosun, Mina ,sick note.Maupey,Dwight for starters.
I bet if they had a poll on who should have come from fans.
Not one of those we would have bought, fact.
Whilst we have people , Frank, Thelwell ,BK Moshiri buying we got no chance.
What are you expecting the club to do, announce they are chasing players, so we then get gazumped by any fecker with money?

Really business is not conducted under the glare of publicity, best days are when we sign players that we had no idea were incoming.

Yep and look what we got.
Tosun, Mina ,sick note.Maupey,Dwight for starters.
I bet if they had a poll on who should have come from fans.
Not one of those we would have bought, fact.
Whilst we have people , Frank, Thelwell ,BK Moshiri buying we got no chance.

Dear God, fan votes for who we should buy .... Mbappe, Neymar - no one will choose people we can actually afford or even play in a pattern we need. What we actually want is the manager and DoF with a plan and buying players to meet that plan. We don't want or need to change the manager every five minutes or we get a squad like we have at the moment.

Really it is not a computer game, it is real life, with real money and real issues. Whilst we have fans with opinions like yours, we have no hope. Fan polls :D :D :D ?

Dear God, fan votes for who we should buy .... Mbappe, Neymar - no one will choose people we can actually afford or even play in a pattern we need. What we actually want is the manager and DoF with a plan and buying players to meet that plan. We don't want or need to change the manager every five minutes or we get a squad like we have at the moment.

Really it is not a computer game, it is real life, with real money and real issues. Whilst we have fans with opinions like yours, we have no hope. Fan polls :D :D :D ?
I would vote for us to buy Mo Besic.

Vet we do a lot better than Walsh, Sam others managers, Thelwell ect.
Yep when its this bad for six years , you would take a poll hey.
Abdolutely would think about it if we were RS , most every other Premier League team.

Rondon?Tosun,Mina,Delph,Maupey,Dwight, i can keep going.De Coure, James, Snederlin, Besich, shall i carry on.
It can get worse.

Vet we do a lot better than Walsh, Sam others managers, Thelwell ect.
Yep when its this bad for six years , you would take a poll hey.
Abdolutely would think about it if we were RS , most every other Premier League team.

Rondon?Tosun,Mina,Delph,Maupey,Dwight, i can keep going.De Coure, James, Snederlin, Besich, shall i carry on.
It can get worse.
Give me three mates, all 60year Toffee men, to buy, appoint for last six years .
1000% assured we in better shape.

I been to the Caulderon bear pit, Athletico,Old stadium got a result.In dug out lots of places Premier League, mates to.

Its not rocket science, common sense a bit of a clue.

I wouldnt be changing managers unless we had to.
Me , us wed have Sam back tommorow to salvage us, again.
I ve got no wish to go to the championship.

Give me three mates, all 60year Toffee men, to buy, appoint for last six years .
1000% assured we in better shape.

I been to the Caulderon bear pit, Athletico,Old stadium got a result.In dug out lots of places Premier League, mates to.

Its not rocket science, common sense a bit of a clue.

I wouldnt be changing managers unless we had to.
Me , us we'd have Sam back tomorrow to salvage us, again.
I ve got no wish to go to the championship.

Please don't ever suggest this again. It absolutely supports all the people who think you know nowt about football.

Please quote as many players as you like, you have set the bar yourself, extremely low. And now off you go onto the ignore list.

Please don't ever suggest this again. It absolutely supports all the people who think you know nowt about football.

Please quote as many players as you like, you have set the bar yourself, extremely low. And now off you go onto the ignore list.
Sooo funny.

I'd have him and Dobbin back to boost the numbers definitely. How's Branthwaite getting on at PSV? I used to like dutch football until I had a weird experience in amsterdam now I avoid most things dutch and will do until that dirty get centre half retires.

Scores again today, coming off the bench.
Could be Frank's saviour.
You could argue he's championship level, so could all of them be, if something doesn't change

Status
Not open for further replies.