Should Ellis Simms be recalled if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a championship level striker currently. I reckon his only hope of a career here is if we drop down.

So funny , just watching our new 9, plays for Portugal and not CR7.21,Benfica , Ramos.
Go spend £85million Frank.At the other end a beast Diaz , Monaco £50million.
I think ol’golfy has a team of monkeys working around the clock to produce so much twad

Next season send him out to a League 1 club to gain experience for us in a couple of years time when we move into BMD

You talking Simms, if so.Ritchy gone from No 3 , Brazil to golden child in two seasons.
Player who falls over to the new Pele.Bobby red out, Jesus second fiddle.
Give Simms some love, top class coaching, we got enough highly paid coaches Frank.
Hes better than Maupey, Cannon better than Maupey.
Get him to Sunderland, hes crap in 15games, 17 by 1Jan
That is definite 4am post pills talk there

loki-loki-really.gif

hes-crazy-crazy.gif

Wont cost us £15million, £60k a week like Maupey to find out.
We looking at bargains in Championship.
He aint the answer, that will cost £60million, or Benzimar £1million a week.
Cheap to stay up.
Worth paying £1million a week for a goal or two a game, stay up machine.
But Simms deserves a go, we jave played Rondon.

I can't...

So Frank is in his office in July and he knows that DCL has become injury prone, that Roldan is crap, and that
he needs a decent substitute number nine. However he does nothing and a couple of months later he gets Maupay,
a substitute at Brighton. Surely we can all agree that these are facts.

Why did he not keep Simms in the summer? A bloke who did alright with Hearts and who was a similar player to DCL:
big, can hold up the ball and can nick the odd goal, far from the finished product but loads of upside.

No, he takes a chance that DCL stays fit and that Maupay becomes better than everyone at Brighton believed> In addition, he goes out and wastes over 30 million. Plus signs the biggest poser in the country: Deli.

I refuse to believe that Frank know more about football than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.