Should Ellis Simms be recalled if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, not suggesting Simms is.But big, physical , keep defences honest in air on deck.
Maupey is so short if they dont cut tge grass we dont see him.
He wasnt bought for that, Frank gambled on Dominic Calvert-Lewin, it failed.
Heard hes injured again wont see him till Feb earliest.
So we need a big lad.

If Moshiri panicks , hell buy us two strikers.
Simms, sell him and Maupey, get our £15million back.
Give Cannon a go to back em up.
Anybody who has ever watched Simms knows how poor he is in the air for one so big, if you really believe he “ keeps defences honest in the air” it suggests all you’ve done is watch a few clips of his recent goals, none of which have been headers.

Anybody who has ever watched Simms knows how poor he is in the air for one so big, if you really believe he “ keeps defences honest in the air” it suggests all you’ve done is watch a few clips of his recent goals, none of which have been headers.
Actually dont know why we are talking about second third div strikers .We are Everton, had England No2, 9
Had Brazil No 9, now golden boot candidate.

Whats Frank dragged us down to, no forward line.
On his watch this and bottom of the league by the 4th.

We are only sacking managers RS Spaniard, Frank, Marco, Kooman, Martinez cos of results.
Carlo left, big Sam done what he was paid for.

If we were solid mid,top half good footy we would have still had Martinez, Kooman, Silva.

Results business.
Get Simms back, sell him in Jan.

Hear again, hes picked up another injury.Iam a retired chartered physio, not NHS forty years, Premier League years ect ect ect.Could have taken over from John Clinkard.
Stayed in serious orthopeadics,rehabilitation work instead of blood in a bucket on Saturdays????
Trust me there is more to the Dominic Calvert-Lewin situation than just physical injuries.
His body i think gone into reverse, tissue, joints not battle hard as he was end of 21 season.

You're not 14? Really?

No he shouldnt he's not good enough

5 goals in 17 in the spl and 5 in 13 ( I'm sure he got 3 goals in his first 2 goals as well ) in the championship is a very bang average return, won't improve us

Breaking news Louise Enrique is free , Spain out.???

Hear again, hes picked up another injury.Iam a retired chartered physio, not NHS forty years, Premier League years ect ect ect.Could have taken over from John Clinkard.
Stayed in serious orthopeadics,rehabilitation work instead of blood in a bucket on Saturdays????
Trust me there is more to the Dominic Calvert-Lewin situation than just physical injuries.
His body i think gone into reverse, tissue, joints not battle hard as he was end of 21 season.
Interesting to know you have access to his medical records.

Simms should be recalled but with different management only. Under lampard will kill his confidence and he will underperform without a playmaker anyway.

A #10 was so crucial I was calling for it the last window. Iwobi isn’t carrying us.

Actually dont know why we are talking about second third div strikers .We are Everton, had England No2, 9

We are only sacking managers RS Spaniard, Frank, Marco, Kooman, Martinez cos of results.

If we were solid mid,top half good footy we would have still had Martinez, Kooman, Silva.

Results business.
Arctic Ocean, Sebastian Coe, Mount Kilimanjaro, The Beatles, Abraham Lincoln, Santa Claus, Northern Lights, North Korea, South Korea, Harry Potter.

spike-monkey-typing.gif

Results business.
Haha, that’s the best response in GOT for ages . I refer you to the answer Basil Fawlty gave the Germans about World War 2 …….You started it!

Better delete the thread if you’ve now changed your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.