Season ticket renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as @PhilM has said there has been evidence it hasn't gone in a first in first out order, so it could possibly end up annoying to me if you get yours first! :D
I was looking for a post I previously wrote, however based on anecdotal evidence it appears they've predominately favoured younger fans or families.

They want someone who is more money to put money in the till for food or in the club shop, rather than ol' arses like me who buy a few pints, and that's it.

I spend more per game on my son (programme, food, a soft drink) than I probably do myself in a good couple of games.

Last edited:
Hi all

I’ve been on the waiting list for 2 years this season. What is the process or timing for being offered a season ticket? If you have successfully waited and been given a ticket, how long have you waited ?
That's more like it.

Up to 1st Feb and everyone sounds suicidal.

6 weeks later and suddenly your posting: it's a breath of fresh air.

Same as last season we're renewing blind. The cut off is 28 April with 6 games still to play . It hasn't crossed my mind not to renew though. :eek:

have you seen any pricing then mate? Not heard anything at all
So these are the ‘dock one one membership’ prices excluding VAT , Lounge without food is first . All located halfway line

There is multi season commitment required as well

So these are the ‘dock one one membership’ prices excluding VAT , Lounge without food is first . All located halfway line

There is multi season commitment required as well
wow that seems steep although nothing to really compare to with other stadiums.
any idea what a normal seat with upgraded food availability will be? My mate has something like this at Spurs and was looking for the same at our new home

wow that seems steep although nothing to really compare to with other stadiums.
any idea what a normal seat with upgraded food availability will be? My mate has something like this at Spurs and was looking for the same at our new home
The price rises are steep but we’ve gone from one of the cheapest grounds to paying for a new stadium , the fact that every box sold before we even really started will tell you demand is high .

The price rises are steep but we’ve gone from one of the cheapest grounds to paying for a new stadium , the fact that every box sold before we even really started will tell you demand is high .
catch 22, I am happy to pay slightly more for my tickers with a little better offering, but guess fortunate to be able to currently. That said hope its not twice the current price!
On a side note, glad the high end stuff has sold out as that helps with match day revenue for the club.

There is multi season commitment required as
Fella I know in one of the lounges, gets a meal and wine before the game.
Currently pays about £3000 they have a table for 8 got invites down to the liver building to view were there seats would be ect.
They wanted just over £7000 and I think it was £500 to garrentee the spot.
Told them he will keep his season ticket and they can keep the rest, he can get a meal in town and a pint a taxi ect and still be better off.
They said they will not stay around long so you had better think about it.
He said I put my tickets up , while I went on a six week cruise, not one got sold so good look with that

Fella I know in one of the lounges, gets a meal and wine before the game.
Currently pays about £3000 they have a table for 8 got invites down to the liver building to view were there seats would be ect.
They wanted just over £7000 and I think it was £500 to garrentee the spot.
Told them he will keep his season ticket and they can keep the rest, he can get a meal in town and a pint a taxi ect and still be better off.
They said they will not stay around long so you had better think about it.
He said I put my tickets up , while I went on a six week cruise, not one got sold so good look with that
Think a few are thinking the same to be honest but that’s why I’m worried about general season ticket prices , if you’re hiking lounges that much you need to differentiate so I think we might see big ST rises .

Might just be the vibe to push sales but it’s a concern .

Similar to a lad I know £1.7k currently in the Park End with meal before the match, they where offered the £4k package at BMD but it only includes meals for 6 games, allocated by the club, no choice in which ones, and have to sign up for multiple seasons. There just looking at regular STs now

Status
Not open for further replies.