Season ticket renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seriously thinking, I cant do this much more while this board remains intact, the thing is they have every Everton fan where they want them.
Spending the last season at Goodison championship or not, then on to the BMD thats where they have us.

They will definitely want to be here when BMD opens, so we have at least another 2 plus years of this board, that is what I am contemplating, that I can't do it anymore

I am seriously thinking, I cant do this much more while this board remains intact, the thing is they have every Everton fan where they want them.
Spending the last season at Goodison championship or not, then on to the BMD thats where they have us.

They will definitely want to be here when BMD opens, so we have at least another 2 plus years of this board, that is what I am contemplating, that I can't do it anymore

I feel for you mate. And I think you’re spot on.

Make my decision latest possible date.
Prepared to give Dyche a chance and hopefully it’ll be PL next season and I’ll renew.
If not, it’s money I can better use in other ways and getaway from the mismanagement and depression that is this club.
The gloss of a new stadium is not enough when the on pitch performances are so bad

Money isn't the issue.
I despise the thought of passing my hard earned money over to this board etc.

Thanks mate, sorry about the question.

With this being an internet forum there’s people all over the world on here. Having a season ticket is a big commitment, my dad has one, I don’t.

You bring money into the club directly as it’s original source of income, so I’m curious on the context of your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.