Season ticket renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad day today. 28 years ST holder, no more. I didn’t renew.

To be fair it’s not just Everton. I hate football more every day. Premier League, Sky TV, Billionaire Criminal owners. Absolute journeymen (like our entire squad) earning more in a week than a Nurse earns in a year…

But as long as that fat lying charlatan remains at the club, I’m afraid I’m out.
Very sad mate, but equally very understandable

Sad day today. 28 years ST holder, no more. I didn’t renew.

To be fair it’s not just Everton. I hate football more every day. Premier League, Sky TV, Billionaire Criminal owners. Absolute journeymen (like our entire squad) earning more in a week than a Nurse earns in a year…

But as long as that fat lying charlatan remains at the club, I’m afraid I’m out.
You're not alone mate, you've described my sentiments to the letter.

I reckon there will be a big drop off after the first season in BMD.

People want to be there for the last game at goodison, and first at BMD.
I'm guessing a lot of it is securing a good seat for the first season. Hopefully the first game won't be too hard to get for members with all the extra seats! It looks like I won't be getting my ST, nor getting to the last Goodison game probably, despite being high up in the waiting list (apparently)

I'm guessing a lot of it is securing a good seat for the first season. Hopefully the first game won't be too hard to get for members with all the extra seats! It looks like I won't be getting my ST, nor getting to the last Goodison game probably, despite being high up in the waiting list (apparently)
Are you told where you are on the waiting list?

Are you told where you are on the waiting list?
Not that im aware of. You just get a date when you joined the tier 1 (or 2 if you are not a member) waiting list.
Perhaps you can call up and get more info from the box office?
ST renewal date passed last week and any STs not renewed should be passed to folk at the top of the waitlist from the 15th May. No idea how you get contacted or offered a ST.

According to The Echo 97% renewed
So pretty standard over the past few years. About 1,000 ST offered to waitlist. 10 years ago when i had a ST with my dad we just got one straight away no wait, in those days you could also get a half season ticket aswell. IMHO this waitlist demand and high renewal rate is 100% based on Goodison Park getting demolished and the new stadium move. Definitely not based on us playing good football!!
I think the waitlist will clear very quicky once we move into BMD.

I agree, i never have a problem getting tickets as a member currently. Only issue is they are nearly always obstructed view unless i get lucky through resale. Wont be the same issue at BMD!!

Agree with everything regarding demand and BMD.

Be interesting to see how many on the wait list are actively paying membership and serious about being tier 1.

A few I’d imagine have joined the list on the off chance as it’s free.

Be interesting to see how many on the wait list are actively paying membership and serious about being tier 1.

Yes, i think the 20,000 waitlist number includes those in tier 1 and 2. No idea what the split is between the tiers or how many paid up member Everton have. The club seems to keep this data very private. Perhaps commercially sensitive.

Yeah definitely. The thought of getting a season ticket and the reality of it are totally different I think. It's a massive commitment both financially and in terms of time, I know loads of people who've had the chance to get one and then balked at the last minute.

Yeah definitely. The thought of getting a season ticket and the reality of it are totally different I think. It's a massive commitment both financially and in terms of time, I know loads of people who've had the chance to get one and then balked at the last minute.
One thing that has made a massive difference and reduced the commitment side of things is the ease of reselling matches that you cant go to as a ST holder. One of the reasons i didnt renew mine is i couldnt commit to going every home game and didnt have anyone to pass the ticket onto. If i had the option of resale like we have now i would have held onto it and just sold the matches i couldnt go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.