Season ticket renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I renewed after 97-98, when the script was very similar- bottom of the league at times, protests throughout the season about the owner, players not deemed good enough to stay up- then we got in a manager to steady the ship and not much else. The board don't define the club, as much as they need to f-off, so i intend to outstay them.
I’ll renew but this feels different, hopefully we’ll get out of it but this is a culmination of smacks in the face year after year .

Being an Evertonian feels like being in some kind of abusive relationship with them and every year their behaviour is worsening.

I haven't renewed yet... in two minds at the moment, my little lad should get his waiting list spot this summer so was hoping would be nice to go the game together and have some time like that.

Not sure he would want too go at the moment. or that I want to take him to see what's on offer.

Just a mug mate, thats all.

If it wasnt for Brammers coming up I would defo be taking a break, its proper harsh on the wallet.
The one, and at the moment only reason that gives anyone any incentive not to take a break!
970 just for the tickets mate. All the travel, food and drink also adds up. Especially your food bill.
When you look at it like this its terrifying how much hard earned cash my Dad, then me with my lad will have spent over the years travelling to games (home and away!) and "supporting" this club!
Then along come this shower, supposedly the guardians of the club, and you just watch them destroy everything my great grandad, my Dad, me and my lad, and every other "Everton family" and fans have been through to get to this point!
You really cant make this sort of incompetence up - but they have!

Last edited:

Don’t mean to pry, but it’s expensive. Is this a money thing?

Cost of living crisis and all of that. Things are tight here mate.

Long stopped just a digital member these days, money not issue as the lad pays his way now working, weekdays are out and just go non televised home games these days and not even all them. The matches are sold out pretty quickly, well the ones we go for...

I will still renew if the worst happens, more to get out of the house and go for a pint with the lads more than anything, i'm deffo swerving the aways though.

Status
Not open for further replies.