Season ticket renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't want to, but let's admit, they've got us. If I don't renew, I'll miss out on BMD etc. The old "peoples club" version of Everton would've definitely made changes to the pricing when we go down, I wouldn't be shocked to see this version up the prices as we're playing more games at home.

Hi all

I’ve been on the waiting list for 2 years this season. What is the process or timing for being offered a season ticket? If you have successfully waited and been given a ticket, how long have you waited ?

Hi all

I’ve been on the waiting list for 2 years this season. What is the process or timing for being offered a season ticket? If you have successfully waited and been given a ticket, how long have you waited ?
If you're selected from the waiting list, it'll usually be a week or two after the renewal period closes, as I think they process current ST holders who want to move.

In terms of how it is picked, the official line is that it goes in order of Tier 1 (members) and how you've been on it, but anecdotal evidence suggests that ain't true.

My son was on it for a year and was offered one, while others waited much longer.

If you're selected from the waiting list, it'll usually be a week or two after the renewal period closes, as I think they process current ST holders who want to move.

In terms of how it is picked, the official line is that it goes in order of Tier 1 (members) and how you've been on it, but anecdotal evidence suggests that ain't true.

My son was on it for a year and was offered one, while others waited much longer.
Thank you mate. I appreciate that. Looking forward to getting one back. Gutted I gave up my perfect seat but I lived too far away at the time.

Thank you mate. I appreciate that. Looking forward to getting one back. Gutted I gave up my perfect seat but I lived too far away at the time.
With it likely being the last year at Goodison, I would be surprised if many do not renew, but I hope I am wrong for your sake.

If you get one, being able to sell your ticket through the portal or getting a copy from the box office means that even if you only go a fraction, you don't lose out.

With it likely being the last year at Goodison, I would be surprised if many do not renew, but I hope I am wrong for your sake.

If you get one, being able to sell your ticket through the portal or getting a copy from the box office means that even if you only go a fraction, you don't lose out.
Yeah the last time I had one I really lost out so it makes so much more sense now. Fingers crossed

Given how much the hospitality in the new ground is and the demand I’m thinking it’s possible we’ll see a pretty significant hike in season ticket prices across the board .

Given how much the hospitality in the new ground is and the demand I’m thinking it’s possible we’ll see a pretty significant hike in season ticket prices across the board .
I posted a few months ago - well, maybe longer - that I suspect my ticket in the Street End will be a minimum of £700, although likely more.

In fact, I’d probably say closer to £800 because they’ll have to pay for the stadium somehow otherwise what’s the point in doing it?

I posted a few months ago - well, maybe longer - that I suspect my ticket in the Street End will be a minimum of £700, although likely more.

In fact, I’d probably say closer to £800 because they’ll have to pay for the stadium somehow otherwise what’s the point in doing it?
Yep I reckon talk of pushing a grand don’t seem outlandish.

I know the boxes are all sold out , a lot of the hospitality gone as well.

Yep I reckon talk of pushing a grand don’t seem outlandish.

I know the boxes are all sold out , a lot of the hospitality gone as well.
That may be for a top pitch side view, but behind the goals, especially the South Stand, will be cheaper like it is at Goodison and many others.

Otherwise, they wouldn’t be comparable with other clubs and there’d be a backlash. It will be closer to a grand than £500 though, for sure.

Hopefully, a pint won’t be too extortionate either.

Status
Not open for further replies.